HUD does not work for Party MTT after September 2013 update

Default HUD does not work for Party MTT after September 2013 update

After the lastest update(september 2013) HUD for partypoker MTT disappears after maybe blind level 400-800bb.so ITM or at the final table, I do not have HUD stats. I still see Party save the HH to my computer. I had 4 tables running. 2 tables have HUD working normally when the blinds are low. and 2 other tables with high blind, the HUD does not work. I looked under Table Finder, I only see 2 tournaments on the list. on Party HandHistory folder, I see 4 tournament .txt file.

Please fix the problem.

HM2.0.0.7845
    windows 7, x64

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysOnTop View Post
    After the lastest update(september 2013) HUD for partypoker MTT disappears after maybe blind level 400-800bb.so ITM or at the final table, I do not have HUD stats. I still see Party save the HH to my computer. I had 4 tables running. 2 tables have HUD working normally when the blinds are low. and 2 other tables with high blind, the HUD does not work. I looked under Table Finder, I only see 2 tournaments on the list. on Party HandHistory folder, I see 4 tournament .txt file.

Please fix the problem.

HM2.0.0.7845

windows 7, x64
    Please update to the latest beta version - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-...-0-7860-a.html

We have had a lot of reports of this problem on ipoker and a few reports of it on party but we have not been able to duplicate it yet. We are aware of the problem but we need the HUD Error Reports, log files, and screen shots from customers with the problems so we can get the developers to fix this. This is something that is difficult for our testers to reproduce as they basically have to make a final table of a tournament so if we can get the customers to send the files we can get this fixed faster than if we have to wait for our testers to make some final tables and get the logs/reports.

Please use the tool in the following link to send a HUD Report - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...Reporting+Tool

Please reproduce the problem and attach:
    - a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - a hand history for the table
    - a screenshot of the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the picture
    - Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager and your prefs.xml file from the \Config folder.
    - Please send a log file as well - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

Please zip and email the requested files to hm2support@holdemmanager.com and let us know that you also sent a hud error report.

Just noticed this thread re Party Poker MTT problem. I posted in the "BUGS" forum yesterday re same problem so I have copied my post here as shown below. As you can see I have emailed HUD error report and hand history file so can replicate error, This has happened to me twice in 2 days.

"Similar problem on Party Poker Tourney. Final tabled yesterday but HUD stopped deep in tourney. Late finish today and same problem. The HUD disappears at 1000 BB as HM2 doesn't import hand history. I have sent an email to support and attached the HUD error report plus the hand history file so you can replicate error. I tried to manually import hand history and everything up to 1000BB duplicated and 1000BB and above errored. I'm using Ver 2.0.0.7860

With what I have sent your techy guys should be able to resolve pretty quickly. Please help to expedite this as my hud is very important to me when deep in tourney and final tables"

I responded in the other thread. I couldn't match your email up with any, so it's hard to match you with the reports/emails.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)