Perceived stats and EV adjustment in "vsplayers" report

Question Perceived stats and EV adjustment in "vsplayers" report

Hello everybody, i would like to know these tree things:

1) How can i show my perceived stats, in practise i would know how my stats appear to mine opponents by the only hands that i played vs them.

2) How can i show the popup of Hero. The popup that explain the all database. Maybe the solution is to show its in replayer of the lastest hands that i played, but, i don't know why, the hero stats in replayer (when i deselected show hero session stats), are only and always 17k hands (i have got over 150k hands).

3) In report VSplayers i can see the score the i have actually win or lose vs one player/opponent, but there is a way to see the EV adjustment score like effective win/lose money (but always without hands with other players when the opponent is in the table but not in the hands)?

These tree things are very important for me, so i hope to get an accurate answer. Thanks

P.S.
    There is a bug into the last release: when i copy to clipboard in format plain text (but i think in others format as well) one casual hands from the popup taken from main hud during game, during the paste shows incorrect characters.

Quote Originally Posted by OMG_Dreth View Post
    Hello everybody, i would like to know these tree things:

1) How can i show my perceived stats, in practise i would know how my stats appear to mine opponents by the only hands that i played vs them.

2) How can i show the popup of Hero. The popup that explain the all database. Maybe the solution is to show its in replayer of the lastest hands that i played, but, i don't know why, the hero stats in replayer (when i deselected show hero session stats), are only and always 17k hands (i have got over 150k hands).

3) In report VSplayers i can see the score the i have actually win or lose vs one player/opponent, but there is a way to see the EV adjustment score like effective win/lose money (but always without hands with other players when the opponent is in the table but not in the hands)?

These tree things are very important for me, so i hope to get an accurate answer. Thanks
    1) The Vs Player filter is designed for this - as well as #3

2) In the replayer? Popup will show session stats for that table, so I assume you mean the replayer. In replayer options - bottom left corner - set the maxhandsreplayerhud to a larger number to include all.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

P.S.
    There is a bug into the last release: when i copy to clipboard in format plain text (but i think in others format as well) one casual hands from the popup taken from main hud during game, during the paste shows incorrect characters.
    Can you send a screenshot?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    1) The Vs Player filter is designed for this - as well as #3

2) In the replayer? Popup will show session stats for that table, so I assume you mean the replayer. In replayer options - bottom left corner - set the maxhandsreplayerhud to a larger number to include all.
    @udbrky
    Probably u didn't understand what i said. In which way i can show what i want see (using vsplayers)??

About the bug... when i'm playing and want send one hand to my friend on skype i usually copy plain text format in replayer from last 3 hands into table's popup, but when i paste it on skype appears only chinese and rundom character... do u want a screenshot whit chinease characters?

@udbrky
    Probably u didn't understand what i said. In which way i can show what i want see (using vsplayers)??
    You need notecaddy to do this in the HUD - AssaultWare blog: Add your stats as seen by your opponents to your HM2 hud

About the bug... when i'm playing and want send one hand to my friend on skype i usually copy plain text format in replayer from last 3 hands into table's popup, but when i paste it on skype appears only chinese and rundom character... do u want a screenshot whit chinease characters?
    This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. This is a Skype/Windows problem so we may not be able to resolve it on our own.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-HM-7341: Copy to Clipboard to SKYPE window bug

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.

The workaround for this issue is to paste the hand into notepad, notepad++, wordpad, etc, then copy it from there and paste it in to skype.