Upgraded subscription but it is not recognised

Default Upgraded subscription but it is not recognised

Hi,

I recently upgraded from the 'Standard' to the 'Pro (Stars Only)' monthly subscription and have got the new license code. When I enter the new code in TN2 however, the version does not update and remains as 'Standard'.

Have tried un-installing and reinstalling and deleting the HM2 license files.

Any idea why this upgrade is not working

Regards

Hi,

We would need to see the license file, Go to C\users\yourname\appdata\roaming\tableninjav2 abd send us your Tableninja.v2.Licensing file to support@tableninja.com
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Sent

Thanks for sending the file i will look into this asap
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Is there any update with this?

Hi,

This will be resolved in the next release.

Hiya, The latest releases 2.2.53.0 or 2.2.54.0 do not fix this issue still... I have sent you the latest file again

Hi

Thanks for sending the latest file i will look into this right away for you.