Missing Agression Filters

Default Missing Agression Filters

Hi! I was trying to filter for all the hands where I was the last aggressor on all postflop streets, but this is impossible to do in HM2, because:

1. A filter for "last aggressor" does not exist.

2. Furthermore, the "Advanced Action Filters"->"Filter by flop action" option does not allow to OR possibilities from different categories: I'd want to OR all of the actions like check-raise, bet, bet-raise, etc, but this can't currently be done.

3. Furthermore, the "Continuation Bet Possible" advanced filter is not implemented correctly: if I check-raised the flop and villain called, then I am the active player and I can c-bet the turn. But the "Continuation Bet Possible" filter does not turn on. The same problem exists with "Continuation Bet Made", and probably other filters that consider c-bets: the active player is simply not tracked correctly.

Thanks!

1. What exactly are you trying to get?

2. These are completely different actions and will have completely different ranges, that it's ineffective to filter for both to compare data. You can conjunctions within the same first action.

3. If you check the flop, you have not made a continuation bet, so you will not be eligible for a turn continuation bet.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Hi udbrky,

Thanks for the reply. What I'm trying to see is whether I'm barreling too much. But barreling is not really just bet-bet-beting. For example, you can barrel by check-raising the flop, then betting turn and river. So what I'd like to filter for is all the hands where I was the last aggressor in all postflop streets, but that can't currently be done.

I don't agree with you about the definition of continuation betting. According to the most common definition, a continuation bet is defined as a bet made by the last aggressor. So if I check-raise the flop and then bet the turn, then this is a turn c-bet according to the most common definition, but not by your definition. I like the common definition better, and I suspect others prefer it as well.

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with this and I apologize for the delay. I have escalated this to our 2nd level support techs and have explained the issues you are having and they will be in touch shortly to help resolve the problem.

I am passing this along to our stat tech.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)