Table Ninja 2, How to copy notes without getting interrupted?

Default Table Ninja 2, How to copy notes without getting interrupted?

Hey,

I cant find the setting to shut off the auto focus. What I mean is I will be trying to take down notes and table ninja 2 will automatically not let me copy it if there is any action to be taken at another table, this is frustrating is there any way to fix this. So I can copy down my notes uninterrupted?

Thanks.

Do you mean if you are at one table and you take notes down by clicking on the player and writing the note or typing the notes into notepad?

You can use Table under the mouse and untick Popup table when user action is required this will mean you can manually go to the active table.

See the following thread for more information.http://forums.holdemmanager.com/tabl...-2-2-16-a.html
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by sideshow View Post
    Do you mean if you are at one table and you take notes down by clicking on the player and writing the note or typing the notes into notepad?

You can use Table under the mouse and untick Popup table when user action is required this will mean you can manually go to the active table.

See the following thread for more information.http://forums.holdemmanager.com/tabl...-2-2-16-a.html
    I think I fixed this by selecting table in foreground

Hi,

Thank you for informing us that the problem was resolved, If there is anything else we can assist you with please let us know.

Have a nice day and best of luck at the tables.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback