Hotkeys not working on Stars

Default Hotkeys not working on Stars

See topic. The icon tells me that only global hotkeys are working. Automatic seating not working either. For starters I'd like automatic seating and make the right mouse click = Advance Action Check/Fold. Have set it up, but doesn't work.

I see nothing in the logs. Where do I start troubleshooting?
    Last edited by olavfo; 09-02-2013 at 10:27 AM.

Hi,

1) There are two types of hotkeys - global and poker-related:
    - the global hotkeys work all the time, no matter what application is active, and no matter where the mouse is
    - the poker-related hotkeys, which work only when a table is active (when a table has the "Target table" frame color)

See this thread for more information - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/tabl...-2-2-20-a.html

If the problem persists do the following:

Go to the settings tab in TN2 > click on send logs to Table Ninja

Once you do this it will create a zipped file with all the settings/logs, Please note the location the files are being saved to.

Once you do this attach the zipped file to an email and send it to us so we can review it for any errors.

Email support@tableninja.com

2) If this is also not working it sounds like it doesn't recognize which PS you are using, is it possible that you have two versions installed?

Like mentioned in 1 please send me your log and ill review it.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Resolved by running TN2 as admin.

Thank you for informing us that the problem was resolved, If there is anything else we can assist you with please let us know.

Have a nice day and best of luck at the tables.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback