Haven't Played Since Black Friday, Holdem Manager And TableNinja Questions

Default Haven't Played Since Black Friday, Holdem Manager And TableNinja Questions

I used to play on pokerstars for a bit before black friday. I had previously purchased holdem manager around 2009 or so and then bought tableninja at that time. I used both for pokerstars and it was great. I haven't played on pokerstars since BF and will be finally playing back again. I have a few questions since its been so long and i see so many things has changed such as there is holdem manager 2 and tableninja 2.

1. I want to continue using Holdem Manager 1. I don't think i want to upgrade to 2 because i was very used to using 1. I also don't recall but im not sure when HEM 2 was launched but if it was before BF, i'm pretty sure i didn't want to change to HEM 2 as i was used to HEM 1. Can i still use HEM version 1? And is the settings still pretty much like it was around BF or is it much better?

2. If i want to upgrade to HEM 2, how much do i have to pay? Is HEM 2 really that much better than HEM 1? I assume its a discount for those who have HEM 1? Im someone who doesn't like to upgrade if i really like a current version.

3. Can you upgrade to HEM 2 by opening an account at one of those sites like titanpoker and play the amount of hands and then get HEM 2? If you do this, you could still get rakeback at those sites right or will you lose that due to signing up for HEM 2 here? Could i still do this if im a previous owner of hem 1?

4. I know when i used HEM, i used it mainly with pokerstars and full tilt. Is HEM compatible with ipoker, 888poker, partypoker? What about bodog/bovada? Back when i played after BF, i recalled it worked with idleminer. But does it still work? Also what about carbon/intertops?

5. I read a page where tableninja is now a monthly charge instead of a one time fee. I recalled i paid around $60 for tableninja and loved it. I mainly liked it because it had that option to never sit out since i played a ton of tables. That and the 2.5x preflop raise automatically show on my betting options when i didnt have to manually do it. Can i still use tableninja 1 now or would i need to upgrade to 2? I read a page where it says i could still use it for 3 months before must using tableninja 2?

6. I read that one must send an email to HEM if they want to upgrade to tableninja 2 before september 5th if they want a 3 month free trial of tableninja 2? Is this correct? So the day i send an email to them is the day i have to send my request in or it would still take a few days?

7. So basically if i don't send a request to tableninja before september 5th, that means i would get to use Tableninja 1 for 3 months free before i have to start paying the 19.99/month fee if i want to continue after 3 months and thats when i HAVE TO USE Tableninja 2? And if i do make the request before september 5th, i get 3 months of TN 2 for free before i have to start paying for it once the 3 months expire? Basically no matter in my situation since i never upgraded TN 1 to 2 and havent used it since Black Friday, i will get 3 months free of TN1 or TN2 no matter what before i have to pay for it to continue?

8. Is Tableninja 2 that much better than 1? I always love using the original thing but i read that tableninja 1 will no longer be supported with any updates etc.

9. How much does it cost to upgrade from TN 1 to TN 2? Can you sign up for a site like titan poker and play the hands to get TN 2 free? Or you could only if you never had tableninja 1 at all and im out of luck?

10. When i purchased Tableninja back in 2009, i know it was only compatible with pokerstars and not full tilt. Is the Tableninja 2 going to be only compatible with pokerstars or is there any version tableninja 2 full tilt? Is tableninja 2 compatible with ipoker, 888poker, partypoker, carbon, intertops, bovada? Or its only for pokerstars?
    Last edited by PaulyAndy1; 09-01-2013 at 03:24 PM.

1. You can still use HM1. Install it with the full installer @ http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...ager_Setup.exe and/or update your installation to: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa..._05Aug2013.exe

It's still pretty much the same like it was around Black Friday.
    Though HM1 now only receives critical updates (to fix handhistory importing, detecting tables for the HUD). No new features are added to HM1 anymore.

2. It's likely you have to pay full price for HM2, as the 'discounted upgrade' time period has expired.
    Log into your HoldemManager.com account (or create one), link your HM1 serial to the account, and you can see if you still qualify for a discount.

HM2 really isn't that much better, but HM2 has a lot of new (and will continue to get lots of new) features.
    For some example of unique HM2 features, see the introduction video:
    http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...m+Manager+2+TV

3. You can't clear a HM2-upgrade, but you can get the full HM2 version if you sign on a new pokersite (and clear a certain amount of points) using a HoldemManager sign up code. When you do this, you will NOT get rakeback anymore on this site.

ipoker = Yes
    888poker = Yes
    PartyPoker = Yes
    Bodog/Bovada = No (Bodog stopped writing handhistory files to your harddisk!)
    Also Idleminer hasn't updated in years, and doesn't work anymore on most sites.
    Carbon (=Microgaming): Yes
    Intertops (=Revolution Network): Yes

(a lot of sites/skins have moved to completely different poker networks)

5-10 I'm forwarding this to TableNinja support.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by PaulyAndy1 View Post
    I used to play on pokerstars for a bit before black friday. I had previously purchased holdem manager around 2009 or so and then bought tableninja at that time. I used both for pokerstars and it was great. I haven't played on pokerstars since BF and will be finally playing back again. I have a few questions since its been so long and i see so many things has changed such as there is holdem manager 2 and tableninja 2.

5. I read a page where tableninja is now a monthly charge instead of a one time fee. I recalled i paid around $60 for tableninja and loved it. I mainly liked it because it had that option to never sit out since i played a ton of tables. That and the 2.5x preflop raise automatically show on my betting options when i didnt have to manually do it. Can i still use tableninja 1 now or would i need to upgrade to 2? I read a page where it says i could still use it for 3 months before must using tableninja 2?

6. I read that one must send an email to HEM if they want to upgrade to tableninja 2 before september 5th if they want a 3 month free trial of tableninja 2? Is this correct? So the day i send an email to them is the day i have to send my request in or it would still take a few days?

7. So basically if i don't send a request to tableninja before september 5th, that means i would get to use Tableninja 1 for 3 months free before i have to start paying the 19.99/month fee if i want to continue after 3 months and thats when i HAVE TO USE Tableninja 2? And if i do make the request before september 5th, i get 3 months of TN 2 for free before i have to start paying for it once the 3 months expire? Basically no matter in my situation since i never upgraded TN 1 to 2 and havent used it since Black Friday, i will get 3 months free of TN1 or TN2 no matter what before i have to pay for it to continue?

8. Is Tableninja 2 that much better than 1? I always love using the original thing but i read that tableninja 1 will no longer be supported with any updates etc.

9. How much does it cost to upgrade from TN 1 to TN 2? Can you sign up for a site like titan poker and play the hands to get TN 2 free? Or you could only if you never had tableninja 1 at all and im out of luck?

10. When i purchased Tableninja back in 2009, i know it was only compatible with pokerstars and not full tilt. Is the Tableninja 2 going to be only compatible with pokerstars or is there any version tableninja 2 full tilt? Is tableninja 2 compatible with ipoker, 888poker, partypoker, carbon, intertops, bovada? Or its only for pokerstars?

5) 1) Right now there is no set date for the end of TN1 support, Our focus is on rapid TN2 updates to address community feedback. Once the feedback reflects that we have substantially addressed the communities suggestiosn and concerns, we will consider establishing a new EOL date for TN1. Until that time, we will continue to support TN1 and are not considering the establishment of a new TN1 EOL date."

In regards to the price there is a Montly subscription and a yearly subscription, you will find more information here http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ns+%28TN2%29#5

6) If you wish to upgrade you just need to log into your Holdemmanager account which your TN1 code is linked to, click on HMApps and click TN2, and continue from there, you will be asked if you want to subscribe to a monthly subscription, a yearly subscription or you just want the free months, the option is totally up to you. Once you do this you should receive the code within a few hours if not straight away, If you have any problems just contact sales@holdemmanager.com and explain the problem and they will be more than happy to assist you.

7) Yes like mentioned in (1) you can continue to use TN1 even after you receive the 3 months free for TN2, If you choose just to receive the free months then you will not be charged anything at the end of the month, If you choose to go with a monthly subscription, then after the 3 months trial runs out the first payment will be billed from you account, When getting your free months they will inform you when the first payment will be debited.

8) We reimplemented TN2 from the ground up. If you take a look at our new software you'll see that it's brand new and the user interface is way simpler and easier to use.

Here is what is new in TN2:
    1) The new user interface is packed with more features than ever before.
    2) SNG Sensei: Re-implemented, and much easier to use.
    3) New "Street Betting" allow you to combine pot betting with fixed betting.
    4) The hotkeys now work only when you're hovering over a table, thus you can play poker, watch TV, and type in Skype/Facebook without needing to "Toggle Hotkeys" (even though you can still toggle if you wish).
    5) You are no longer limited to 4 hotkeys for betting - you can set as many as you wish. You can create hotkeys for actions such as "50% of the pot + 2 blinds."
    6) The SNG Betting tab is gone and we've revamped it with a new concept called, "Filters". Any hotkey that modifies the bet can have a filter, which defaults to "Always". You can change that to things like "bb < 100", or "ante > 15" so you can have the same hotkey do different actions, depending on the table state.
    7) The Default Bets options benefit from filters as well. You can now define very specific betting options. Example: Bet 60% of pot when you have less than 20 bb’s, otherwise bet 80% of pot.
    8) In addition to Tile/Cascade/Stack support, TN2 adds two more layouts: Custom Layout, which allows you to specify how you want your tables set up.
    9) Ninja Tile will make sure only the tables you have not yet folded on are tiled, while the rest are pushed to the stack.
    10) To make switching to TN2 easy, TN2 will import your TN1 settings automatically. Just start TN2 and follow the setup wizard to import settings from TN1.

9) Unfortunately TN2 since it is subscription based as well as yearly it is not possible to get it through playing on Poker sites you will need to purchase it directly from the site TableNinja 2 - Multi Table & Hot Key Poker Software

10)Table Ninja 2 is compatible with Pokerstars, Party Poker and FTP you can play across all three sites at the same time. At the moment they are the only sites we support, However we are planning on supporting Ipoker, 888 etc in the near future right now i have no ETA of when development for this will start.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

5) 1) Right now there is no set date for the end of TN1 support, Our focus is on rapid TN2 updates to address community feedback. Once the feedback reflects that we have substantially addressed the communities suggestiosn and concerns, we will consider establishing a new EOL date for TN1. Until that time, we will continue to support TN1 and are not considering the establishment of a new TN1 EOL date."

In regards to the price there is a Montly subscription and a yearly subscription, you will find more information here http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ns+%28TN2%29#5

Okay so even if there won't be any support for tableninja 1 in the future, does that mean later on Tableninja 1 will be extinct and only Tableninja 2 will be available? Or willl it be simiar to holdem manager where you can use either HEM version 1 or version 2.

Hi,

You can continue to use TN1 but we will stop doing updates, meaning if PS do an update for example and TN stops working then we will not be doing any updates to fix the issue.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback