HEM2 sometimes fails to record a tournament result

Default HEM2 sometimes fails to record a tournament result

I've found that occassionally HEM2 is not recording my cashes in fifty50's which was causing my profit graphs to change dramatically. wondering if there's something I'm personally doing within the settings that would cause this. Thanks!

Is it possible you close the table too early?

After a tournament is FINISHED, within 5 seconds PokerStars will update the summary file.

If the table is closed too early,... or you simply close the PokerStars client before this update is made, your summary file/handhistory file aren't complete. (often the LAST hand will be missing from a handhistory file.. or the finish position/winnings are missing from the summary file)

In PokerStars--> Options--> Advanced Multi Table Options--> turn off: "auto close tournaments without notification"

When you play Zoom/Rush, wait for much, much longer (2 minutes!), because the hands you quickfolded in a row, all still have to be played out before the handhistory file is updated.

--

You can also email PokerStars support, request all your SNG results, then run a import from file on the file they email you.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here