SNG Sensei altering Min/Max Buyin levels

Default SNG Sensei altering Min/Max Buyin levels

I have a SNG filter set for a game (NLH Hypers), and a Min buyin of 60, Max of 60.

In TN2, I have a search named for this, and have saved it. When I "Click to Test",
    it brings up the PS SNG Filter, and changes the buyin amounts to Min=1, Max=0.
    If I hit "Click to Test" again, it increases the Min to 2. Every subsequent time I
    Test, it increased the min by one level.

It does this regardless of where I start the min/max values.

I had this working fine yesterday, then suddenly it began altering those values.
    I have no HotKeys enabled, I'm only attempting to use TN2 for SNG management.
    Windows7.

Hi,

I have being unable to reproduce this in the latest version 2.2.44 can you please update to that version go to the update tab > get latest version.

Also what PS site is this on?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by sideshow View Post
    Hi,

I have being unable to reproduce this in the latest version 2.2.44 can you please update to that version go to the update tab > get latest version.

Also what PS site is this on?
    Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply.

I've updated to 2.2.44. This is on PokerStars. I've just tried again, and the issue I described
    remains the same.

Hi,

yes but what pokerstars site .com .eu etc
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by sideshow View Post
    Hi,

yes but what pokerstars site .com .eu etc
    Oh...sorry, I see. Pokerstars.eu

Hi,

Please do the following

Go to the settings tab in TN2 > click on send logs to Table Ninja

Once you do this it will create a zipped file with all the settings/logs, Please note the location the files are being saved to.

Once you do this attach the zipped file to an email and send it to us so we can review it for any errors.

Email support@tableninja.com

Sideshow.
    Sry but seems to me you are 1st time here. This issue having tens/hundreds of players, making here ten opening threads and you still do not know what is going on ?
    I am waiting for this debugging 3 damn months !

3 weeks ago i bought TN2 1 month subscription to find out if this bug is gone. Sure..no change.
    Means TN2 is useless. The SNG sensei is the fundamental function of TN ! Thats why SNG players buy TN2 not for stupid hotkeys which are available everywhere. Think about it.

I provided to TN2 support a video record of this issue and all log files.
    For you info - ticket number is HM-7437

Tell me,
    wouldnt be fair to enlarge trial version until most of bugs will be fixed ?
    Should i pay every months or even pay 1 year subscription for something which is not fully working ?
    I cant get it !
    3 months.....3months of doing nothing regarding this crucial bug of SNG sensi.....and still wondering....
    Last edited by Lance; 09-02-2013 at 03:38 PM.

Hi,

This was an isolated issue, i will talk with the developers on this and see if it can be fixed in the next release.