HM1 crushes when I try to Refresh the graph or Reports

Default HM1 crushes when I try to Refresh the graph or Reports

Version: 1.13.02 (same thing happened on the previous one).
    Windows 7 x64
    PostgreSQL 8.4

Made a new database, it didn't help.

It started crushing after PokerStars maintenance a few days ago (I play on PokerStars only)/
    Is there a fast fix to this problem? I really wouldn't want to reinstall everything because it will take days to reimport my current database.

Thank you so much!

288d0ee64ef6f07e404f663d668161c7.png

Which Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?
    Is Windows 7 updated to Service Pack 1?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates./

Turn off User Account Control: http://www.mydigitallife.info/2008/1...-in-windows-7/
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Windows Firewall + Dr. Web

I've been using them for the whole time but this problem appeared only a few days ago.

Will do everything you said and get back, thanks.

This looks like a postgres connection issue. I'm not familiar with Dr. Web at all. Maybe they made a recent update that is causing this.

- Please see these steps to fix postgresql connection issues:

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...rt+PostgreSQL+

- Please make sure that you have allowed postgres and pg_ctl in your firewall and antivirus exceptions. They are in postgres\bin. Allow port 5432 in your firewall exceptions as well.

- Please update windows fully. Please keep checking until it shows twice five minutes apart that there are no more updates.

- Please update your network adapter. Open device manager and find the model #. Search google for the model # drivers to download.

- Please run the windows repair on your winsock:

How to determine and to recover from Winsock2 corruption in Windows Server 2003, in Windows XP, and in Windows Vista

If you are using Mcafee, Norton, Comodo or AVG for security, they have been causing a lot of issues with postgres lately. We recommend using a different program, such as Microsoft's firewall and Microsoft Security Essential. If you do feel that you need Comodo or AVG, uninstall first, install postgres, then reinstall after it is working.

See this guide for Windows Firewall:

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ender+Problems

Download the same version you are running from Download PostgreSQL | EnterpriseDB - do not use 9.1 or 9.3.

Right click the setup file, click properties. Click the unblock button at the bottom.

Empty the c:\temp and/or c:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Temp folders.

If there is still an issue, we need to know the error - it is in the temp folder - bitrockinstaller.txt file.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)