Reports freezing

Default Reports freezing

Hello, just recently bought HM2 after ~3 years of using HM1.

I am basically shocked. I decided to wait some time after release, because (pretty much) each new software or HW have these "baby diseases".

If you would not mind i would like to state something that worked well.... transition from HEM1 was actually pretty easy, i couldnt for some reason import HUD, but everything else worked fine. Importing, HUD stats, pref. seating etc. I also quite enjoyed HUD config part, thats improvement. WELL, thats about it (sadly).

Absolute disaster is reports section.
    1) Were in BUG section, so... if you add Duration hours stat (WHERE THE **** is Avg. duration time for SnG, seriously!) i can load this weeks SnGs, last week SnGs, but when ill try to load more (this month), results doesnt show. It state i should erase filters, which doesnt make any sense obviously, it is just bigger amount of database entries. If i erase this stat from reports everything works just fine.

2) The main part of players using your program are poker pros/semipros which are ALL multitabling as much as they can. Your soft is WAY slower than HM1 (i have top desktop PC), and i have just ~400k hands imported from HEM1 (where i had milions).
    Lets say i want check my graph and results during session.
    HEM1 - Insta restore from tray -> click refresh on graph + 1s = 1s
    HEM2 - 2s lag restore from tray - 2s reloading reports (tournament results) - 2s skip to reports (tournament winnings graph) -> 2s reloading a graph = 8 seconds overall ....
    Graph in active session (which was ment for this probably) doesnt show EV or rakeback at all! (another bug?!)

Tell me one reason, why you erased "Active session - Tournament summary" table from reports -> winning graph. You can see some of those in tournament results -> graph, but that is another 2 clicks + refresh. RIDICULOUS.
    Possibility of zooming graph? To actually hit the curve exactly to see some numbers you should practice "mouse aim" for hours on daily basis.
    Active session.... Where is r/g color scheme for won/lost hands (those u usually wanna mark and review). Everything has same colour :|

To sum it up. There are a lot of features, some of them are fairly useless even, but i am missing basic stuff. If this would be free open beta i would just ignore that with some hope that you will fix what i just stated, but this is really not worth 100 USD imho, and what is worse it is not decent replacement of HEM1 at all.

I am seriously considering refund, what are possibilities?

Regards,

Martin

-1. Click on the gold trophy icon:

Attachment 117711

-2 To improve performance, read:
    http://forums.holdemmanager.com/mana...ease-tips.html, and http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...+is+lagging%3F

For the EV line, use the regular REPORT--> GRAPH.

Settings--> turn on 'show winning/losing hands color'.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Settings--> turn on 'show winning/losing hands color'.
    Where exactly i can see that?

ad1) This is not working for actual session i am playing, only for one ive finished.

ad2) Will try...

Settings--> Display Settings--> Show Winning/Losing value colors.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Ye, i was looking for something like HEM1 had. Coloring whole line (make it really visible) + spots where you folded remains gray. Nevermind :|

Thank you for letting us know this is resolved.

Good luck at the tables,

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)