New computer : TN purchase code does not work anymore

Default New computer : TN purchase code does not work anymore

Hi everybody,

I have bought a new computer and after having installed HM and restored my Database I now need to do the same with TN.

1. The purchase code is not working anymore. What can I do?
    2. How can I restore all the TN settings I had on my old computer?

Thank you for your answers :-)

I only use TN with Pokerstars.be

Hi Theuxtonix

1) Please send me your account email and ill check the code for you, It more than likely needs to be reset
    2) Your settings are stored in C:/Program Files/TableNinja.
    Copy the file named "TNConfigAutoLoad" to a USB and then copy it into the same folder in your new PC
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

hello sideshow, thanks for your help...

I sent you a PM (I hope this is the correct way to do it because I didn't find anything else)

Thanks

I received the PM and replied.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Many thanks, it seems to work :-)

Thank you for informing us that the problem was resolved, If there is anything else we can assist you with please let us know.

Have a nice day and best of luck at the tables.

Quote Originally Posted by theuxtonix View Post
    Hi everybody,

I have bought a new computer and after having installed HM and restored my Database I now need to do the same with TN.

1. The purchase code is not working anymore. What can I do?
    Same to me @sideshow

Hi,

Please PM me your account email.

Quote Originally Posted by sideshow View Post
    Hi,

Please PM me your account email.
    Ty Sideshow, now works.
    Just received answer from support and now the code works.
    Thanks for help Sir

Hi,

Thank you for informing us that the problem was resolved, If there is anything else we can assist you with please let us know.

Have a nice day and best of luck at the tables.