Tournament Filters

Default Tournament Filters

Hi,

it will be great if there will be option to set Tournament Filters in different configurations depends of HUD type. For example - right now I started playing STT 6-max hyper-turbo so I made special HUD for them, named 6maxHT. I also have different HUDs for 180man SNG Turbo, MTT Turbo, MTT non-turbo etc. Fortunately I have problem because I can't define HUD stats filtering in separate options depends of HUD (game).

So now I'm forced to change my settings before every different session. Extrem example:
    In 6max HT I play with thousands opponents and with most of them I don't play more than 20 hands. So I can have sat filtering by 1-3bb, 4-6,bb, 7-9bb, 10-12bb... because in this way I'm going to always see 100 or 50 or 0 as stat so I had set 1-3, 4-20, 21+. But than when I play MTT (or anything else ) I can't use that kind of filtering.

I was going to write autohotkey scripts to changing the settings in easy way but come on, I dream abut situations where I play MTT on one or two tables (SCOOP, TCOOP, MM, Sunday...) and few SNG's.

Thank you for the suggestion. We will discuss it over the next couple of days and make a decision on whether to add the requested feature. We would love to add everyone’s suggestions, but we also need to be careful that we do not over complicate the software with too many features. As a result not all of them are implemented. If we do not add your feature on this occasion, we may reconsider it if more people also show support for it.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)