TN2 trial expired after ONE day
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default TN2 trial expired after ONE day

Dear Support,

I would like to try the TN2, I setup the trial YESTERDAY, and today I saw this:
    Névtelen.jpg

Can you tell me what thef... is this? I could not even try it, lol

I am sorry about that can you please PM me your account email and ill issue you a trial code.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Thak you for your answer, I'M not sure how can I send you PM. I requested you as a friend, I think it is the way to send pivate message, if not, plesae tell me how.

Thx and sry for my terrible english

Click on Sideshow and it will give you the option to private message.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

I see this:
    Névtelen.jpg

NO option to PM.

Ok email support@tableninja.com and link to this thread

Ok, mail sent, thx

Hi,

I got your message and replied

Hmmm, I didnt get it, sometimes this e-mail adress is wrong, I don't know why, I sent you another e-mail with a different e-mail adress, please answer to this one, thx.

I replied on the forums check your notifications, Anyway the trial was added to your account under the email you gave me please log in and you will see the code under the license section.

Let me know if you got it.