HUD don't work on WPT (PartyPoker) sattelites turnaments
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default HUD don't work on WPT (PartyPoker) sattelites turnaments

Problem as i write in title. This is quite odd because other turnaments work fine (cash prize) and about that sattelites.. i have them in report turnaments.. just hud dont working.. Is it possible this is because i have HM1 small stakes and play satelites to biger turnaments? satelites are 11$buy in.
    Best Regards

Please update to this version:

http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa..._05Aug2013.exe

1. What exact version of Holdem Manager are you using? (e.g. 1.12.11)
    2. What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site?
    3. Which type of game(s) are you playing? (NL, FL, Omaha, SnGs, MTT, zoom, rush, speed, etc)
    4. Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button?
    5. Often times, it is one setting or option that's not correct in your poker client. Please see our Detailed FAQs on configuring Holdem Manager to work with poker sites to make sure your poker site is saving Hand History files.
    6. Check to see if the hand histories are showing up in the folder that you configured in HM to auto import from.
    7. If you think the hands are importing the please go to the reports TAB, select your username and run a report with all filters off to confirm they have imported.
    8. If the hand histories show up in the auto import folders, but they're not importing into the database, please create a new database and try importing some hands to test if it's a corrupt database. http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...elete+Database
    9. Have you tried the Table Finder and did it work? http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...r+to+Show+HUD+
    10. If you open the hand history files, are they written in English?
    11. Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder. It may be just called holdemmanager if youve extenstions turned off.

to support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I make suggested update. No help

1.Version 1.13.02
    2. I play many sites. But problem occure only on WPTpoker (party poker skin) and only when i play sattleite yurnamnet there, normal turnament work perfect.
    3. I play MTT NL Holdem normal, speed or turbo.. but they are normal turnaments. no rush or some think like that.
    4. Yes . As i always do. As i write erly, i have that turnament in turnament report in HM, i have that hands to reply in HM... but hud don;t work
    5. I make everythink like in faq... i thonk if there would be problem in that all turnament will be not working .. and no hands import... other turnament works fine.. just satelites dont have hud, but i have them in my HM reports
    6. If there would by problem whit that... it would nt import that hands.. and they are in HM database.
    7.Yes i confirm.. they are all there
    8. No neet. They are imported correct
    9. I tryed it today. And its work but only for one hand. For example it show that i play 7 hands on that table when i use table finder... the hud show up.. but stay frozen.. no new hand show, but htey are showed at reports in hm.. but hud freeze...
    10. IF they would be not in english they will not import correct and all turnaments not work.. i say again.. only problem whit satelites turnament.
    11. I will sent it in 5 mnutes

I want to let you know that your issue report has been received and will be tested in the order it was received.

Once we have tested and documented it thoroughly we will send you our results and/or ask for any other info/files that we may need to help resolve it.

Hello.
    Two month passed. Any info about this problem?

We do not have an ETA for this in HM1. It works in HM2. We can do a 30-day trial. Please email support@holdemmanager.com so we can help if you have trouble getting the trial.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Can you tell me if i use now HM2.. and when trial finish or you resolve my issue.. is it possible to converty database from HM2 to HM1.. i know that in other way is no problem

You can't import the HM2 database--> into HM1.
    But you can just run a import from folder in HM1, on the C:/HM2Archive folder (HM2's archive folder) to get all your hands into HM1.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I instal HM2... nothing change.. Still HUD dont work on Sattelites turnaments. Maybe i should instal some version of HM2??

As you can see hands are importing, HUD work for normal turnament.. but sattelite turnament don't.

I just use table finder.. and it workd.. but do i need to use it every time on every sattelite table? (Work for HM2 not HM1)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ziomekpl; 11-06-2013 at 01:04 PM.

If you continue to have problems, please use the tool in the following link to send a HUD Report - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...Reporting+Tool

Please reproduce the problem and attach:
    - a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - a hand history for the table
    - a screenshot of the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock in the picture
    - Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager.
    - Please send a log file as well - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support572

Please zip and email the requested files to hm2support@holdemmanager.com and let us know that you also sent a hud error report.

If you can not see the 'Waiting for hands...' HUD please try using the Table Finder and then you should be able to use the 'Report a HUD Problem' menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...+not+appear572

You can sometimes use that Table Finder tool to attach the HUD to tournaments that don't show the HUD automatically while we work on a fix based on the information sent in your hud error report. If so, you will need to use the Table Finder each time you get moved to a new table.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)