Results from PS

Thread: Results from PS

Default Results from PS

I'm not seeing any of my PS games updating in tourney results. The HUD is working fine and I can see the hands played when I select last 100 etc but the results are missing? The import folder is correct and I've added the tournament summary destination folder C:\Program Files\TournSummary + subfolders

Any help appreciated

Make sure you set it up right in the poker client AND add the folder to HM auto import - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...er+Stars+Setup

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

To get any missed hands imported

1) Right-Click your Desktop > New > Folder.
    2) Go to your \HMArchive folder - To verify the path, go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: _________.
    3) Open that folder and copy the hands (folders of hands) you think it has missed. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31). Also get any hand files that are in your \poker site\hand history folder.
    4) Paste them into your new desktop folder > HM > Import From Folder.

You need to request and import any/all your tournament histories and import those to HM. Stars did not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive in the past, like FTP did. They recently added this feature, so please enable the option in the PokerStars client and add the folder to your Auto Import Folder Configuration.

Email support@pokerstars.com and ask for ALL your old Hand Histories and Tournament Histories/Results.

They will send you an email with links to zip files of your hand histories. Download all the zip files. Right-Click > Extract the contents of each zip file to a new folder. HM > Import From Folder for all of the unzipped hands.

The tournament summaries should be attached to the email as .htm files. Download the attachments. HM > Import File(s) for all of those files. It will probably ask you to search/select your Pokerstars screen name. If the files are sent as .html you will need to rename them (Right-Click > Rename) from .html to .htm extensions.

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...and+Histories+

That seems to have done it thanks ... it all looked OK so the only thing I did differently was update to latest version .. anyway fixed now, thanks