TN2: Hotkeys for sit out next hand / next big blind not working anymore

Default TN2: Hotkeys for sit out next hand / next big blind not working anymore

Since yesterday for some reason only these two functions stopped working.

Things that might have caused it>
    - I went from trial to non-trial version
    - I updated to a beta version, dont remember which, but current version of TN2 is 2.2.28.0

What to do?

What site was this for? Going from trial to non trial would have nothing to do with that.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by sideshow View Post
    What site was this for? Going from trial to non trial would have nothing to do with that.
    Pokerstars denmark

I will try and reproduce this in the mean time can you please reproduce and send us your logs

Go to the settings tab in TN2 > click on send logs to Table Ninja

Once you do this it will create a zipped file with all the settings/logs, Please note the location the files are being saved to.

Once you do this attach the zipped file to an email and send it to us so we can review it for any errors.

Email support@tableninja.com with a link to this thread and your forum name also include in the email the time the issue occurred.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Thank you, I have sent the zip.file to support and included the info you told me to