Betting buttons dont work

Default Betting buttons dont work

Hello. I play on coral poker, and my betting buttons dont work. TN2 tile tables, but i can't bet smth with my hotkeys. Please help me with that, ofc ask for any screenshots you need.

Hi,

Firstly there is some known issues yet to be resolved on Ipoker, please note that Ipoker is still in beta at the moment.

Did you take the screenshots when requested to by TN2?

Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Help > Contact Support and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button. Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support@tableninja.com to check it over for errors.
    Also please send a screenshot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions How to Take a Screen Shot in Windows Please send the screenshot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Please also briefly describe what is happening in the email.

i did all the screenshots requested by tn2, but after i click "computer theme" it says "We're sorry, an error happened. Please contact support@tableninja.com.

I can't do screenshots that tn2 requests. I did everything right, but when i click "computer theme" it says that there's an error and ihave to contact support. What i can do with that?

Hi,

Please make sure you have just one table open.
    Make sure it is a Holdem NL game

Then try and compute the themes and see if that helps.

Did it, began to work, but not everything. Hotkeys only work for check/call or fold. In 'Betting' section a have a lot of hotkeys like '1' to bet 34% and so on, and also 'bet' clicked for that hotkey. But nothing happens when u try to use it.

Hi,

I see you are also emailing our support team and they have replied to you, that they are Investigating the bug, once they have tested it they will be in contact with you.