TN2: Cycling - How it works - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Did everything you said to me . I'm only on PokerStars
    Betting - all options by default .
    Same errors .
    How to resolve this issue : You are not saving Hand Histories to disk for Pokerstars.eu. Certain TN2 features (such as NinjaTile) will not work.
    Pokerstars Instant Hand History Options - i'm saving it but the folder is empty . Strange
    Have sent report to email.
    Last edited by Fir33; 04-02-2014 at 12:03 PM.

Hi,

We will review the logs and get back to you asap
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Denise just helped to me !
    Took 40 minutes to fix
    Thanks so much

Hi,

Thank you for letting us know the issue is resolved, If you need assistance with anything else please let us know.

Have a nice day and best of luck at the tables.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

In lobby i track low VPIP table to sit out , but i don't know how to do it with TN2.
    Can't open tables from the lobby while playing cascade. Table opens but i can't see it because other table steal focus from opened table and automatically cascade the rest . its ok if it's ~ 10 - 12 tables , but if i got 16 + even at my DELL U2711 i can't find it
    If i made a table layout : custom i can't move tables .
    Sometimes i drag table to see what's happening on it . Didn't find an option to unblock it ,
    Rest futures are amazing . I will definately buy a license .
    Last edited by Fir33; 04-05-2014 at 01:19 PM.

Hi,

So you open a table from the lobby and table ninja will cascade that this is normal, However if you click on the table in the taskbar it will bring it to the front of the cascade stack and then you can set that table aside.

About custom layout what do you mean you can't move tables? What happens? Why not use the set table aside feature here instead of dragging the tables out?

"Cycle to Next In Line" doesn't work as expected anymore.

Let's say if I have a stack of tables with table 1,2,3 need for action. If I keeping pressing it, it went from table 1 to 2, then back to 1, then 3; But recently, it will only cycle between 1 and 2. How can I get back the old way of work?

Thanks!
    Last edited by georgelongyun; 10-06-2014 at 03:14 PM.

Hi. Support button doesn't work in my ninja, sending email to support@tableninja.com failed as well so correct me if it's no the best place to ask.
    Can't find out one thing. I made custom table tile that is good for me, but any time I'm trying to change the place of some table it goes back to the slot. How can I arrange tables during the game? Thank you.

Hi,

Once you set a layout you cannot do it live you need to edit layout again and change it that way, why do you wish to change table layout during play?

Hi. Cause sometimes I need to put HU tables upstairs or in front. Or to put empty tables on a side and so on.