TN2: Cycling - How it works - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

I've been busting my head against the wall with this problem, so I'll just ask. I tile 4 tournaments and when I first open them cycle forward and cycle backward work as intended i can use my keyboard to move in clockwise position:
    first the tournament in top left corner, then top right, then low left and then low right. But if I bust from tournament on top right corner and open a new one things get messy. I start at top left then when i click cycle forward I jump to low left, then low right and then to upper right.

TN1 always moved me in clockwise position, and I just can't get to that in TN2. Any advice?

Hi

What site is this happening on? I have tried to reproduce this on Pokerstars and can't reproduce.

Go to the help tab in TN2 > click on contact support > click send logs to Table Ninja

Once you do this it will create a zipped file with all the settings/logs Please note the location the files are being saved to.

Once you do this attach the zipped file to an email and send it to us so we can review it for any errors.

Email support@tableninja.com
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Sorry in advance for my english .
    Wanna use some features of TN2
    Got Trial for 30 days
    Auto timebank works fine
    I can't switch amongst tables with actions
    For example
    I play cascade , i have a hard decision on 1 table , but i need to act at other 10
    Would be great to switch between active tables by hotkey .
    I found Cycling / Table Aside tab , used all hotkeys but haven't found a right one .
    I have read TN2: Cycling - How it works ( 2.2.59) thread but didn't find a right answer .
    Last edited by Fir33; 03-26-2014 at 02:16 PM.

Hi,

You can use Table under the mouse this means you manually move to that table and it becomes the target table.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Cycle forward and backward works but this is not the feature i need .
    I clicked once to cascade , and every time new table comes programm automatically cascade all my tables ;(
    Trying to open table to from lobby to sit out , but no . programm focuses on other one
    HEM is amazing , but TN2 just not for me ,,,
    Thanks

Hi,

Did you try Table Under the Mouse as i think this is what you are looking for, The ability to move to any table you want without so if you have action on one table but waiting to decide what to do so in the mean time you want to go and act on another then you can manually do this using TUM If you click on the see video Tutorial in the Layout section this will explain it to you.

You probably have table control > Popup > stealing focus from other applications set to 'steal focus' If this is not the case then let me know I will be more than happy to assist you in getting it setup.

Quote Originally Posted by sideshow View Post
    Hi,

Did you try Table Under the Mouse as i think this is what you are looking for, The ability to move to any table you want without so if you have action on one table but waiting to decide what to do so in the mean time you want to go and act on another then you can manually do this using TUM If you click on the see video Tutorial in the Layout section this will explain it to you.

You probably have table control > Popup > stealing focus from other applications set to 'steal focus' If this is not the case then let me know I will be more than happy to assist you in getting it setup.
    Thanks .
    Useful video.
    I will try this things.
    Another problem is I have many errors in debug log . Send logs to support from my email .

Hi,

Your welcome, What do the errors say?

You are not saving Hand Histories to disk for Pokerstars.eu. Certain TN2 features (such as NinjaTile) will not work.
    I'm saving it . No idea what's wrong with it .
    Debug log
    22:26:48,553 ERROR TNTables.scrape_cache - [pot] Failed scraping player turn ps.eu Lavonne III/4063E: Ссылка на объект не указывает на экземпляр объекта.
    22:26:48,929 ERROR TNTables.scrape_cache - [pot] Failed scraping player turn ps.eu Lavonne III/4063E: Ссылка на объект не указывает на экземпляр объекта.
    22:26:49,302 ERROR TNTables.scrape_cache - [pot] Failed scraping player turn ps.eu Lavonne III/4063E: Ссылка на объект не указывает на экземпляр объекта.
    22:26:49,675 ERROR TNTables.scrape_cache - [pot] Failed scraping player turn ps.eu Lavonne III/4063E: Ссылка на объект не указывает на экземпляр объекта.
    22:26:49,928 ERROR TNTables.scrape_cache - [pot] Failed scraping player turn ps.eu Lavonne III/4063E: Ссылка на объект не указывает на экземпляр объекта.
    22:26:50,301 ERROR TNTables.scrape_cache - [pot] Failed scraping player turn ps.eu Lavonne III/4063E: Ссылка на объект не указывает на экземпляр объекта.
    22:26:50,551 ERROR TNTables.scrape_cache - [pot] Failed scraping player turn ps.eu Lavonne III/4063E: Ссылка на объект не указывает на экземпляр объекта.
    22:26:50,925 ERROR TNTables.scrape_cache - [pot] Failed scraping player turn ps.eu Lavonne III/4063E: Ссылка на объект не указывает на экземпляр объекта.
    22:26:51,299 ERROR TNTables.scrape_cache - [pot] Failed scraping player turn ps.eu Lavonne III/4063E: Ссылка на объект не указывает на экземпляр объекта.
    22:26:51,300 ERROR TNv1.PokerStars.Util - Could not find PS user.ini at C:\Users\1\AppData\Local\Pokerstars.eu\user.ini
    22:26:51,301 ERROR TNv1.PokerStars.PSTable - Can't read theme correctly for ps.eu Lavonne III/4063E, ignoring for now
    22:26:52,172 ERROR TNTables.scrape_cache - [pot] Failed scraping player turn ps.eu Lavonne III/4063E: Ссылка на объект не указывает на экземпляр объекта.
    22:26:52,424 ERROR TNTables.scrape_cache - [pot] Failed scraping player turn ps.eu Lavonne III/4063E: Ссылка на объект не указывает на экземпляр объекта.
    22:26:52,797 ERROR TNTables.scrape_cache - [pot] Failed scraping player turn ps.eu Lavonne III/4063E: Ссылка на объект не указывает на экземпляр объекта.
    22:26:53,173 ERROR TNTables.scrape_cache - [pot] Failed scraping player turn ps.eu Lavonne III/4063E: Ссылка на объект не указывает на экземпляр объекта.
    22:26:53,545 ERROR TNTables.scrape_cache - [pot] Failed scraping player turn ps.eu Lavonne III/4063E: Ссылка на объект не указывает на экземпляр объекта

Hi,

This indicates there is an issue reading the pot If TableNinja II enters a negative bet amount it is because you need to turn off the "Highlight bet amount" option in PokerStars®. To do this go to the main PokerStars® lobby and go to Options → Advanced Multi-Table Options and then uncheck the box next to "Highlight bet amount".

Also for FTP you need to make sure that the options > table options > custom bet buttons > Are restroted to the default settings.

For all sites you need to also be using a default custom table theme as we don't support any custom themes/mods

If the problem persists please do the following

Navigate to the Setup tab and press the Debug button - this will open a separate window make sure this window is visible
    Also put TN - Preset betting tab on screen to see what you have set there
    open a table and play - you will see in that Debug window all pot sizes TN wants to use
    reproduce the betting issue and do a screenshot with all this visible:
    - table with problem
    - debug window
    - preset tab

Then zip all of the above and send it to us via email to support@tableninja.com so we can invesitage this asap