TN2: Cycling - How it works - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Hi,

Please do the following

Go to the setup tab in TN2 > click on send logs to Table Ninja

Once you do this it will create a zipped file with all the settings/logs, Please note the location the files are being saved to.

Once you do this attach the zipped file to an email and send it to us so we can review it for any errors.

Email support@tableninja.com with a link to this thread and your forum name, also have you watched the videos on this?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by mikenxz View Post
    Hi, I'm having a problem on party poker while stacking. When I manually click on a table to check it the first in line table forces itself over the top always. In other words the first in line table does not let me focus on any other tables until an action is completed. I have unchecked all the popup table options in party. Issue is the same using table in foreground or table under mouse.
    This is my exact problem on Pokerstars and Stars.fr. If i use my taskbar to select a table it instantly forces the first in line table to the top of the stack meaning I cant have a look at another table I need to take action on and move it aside for example. Sending a log now to support

Have you tried these settings (with build 2.2.154) ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarek View Post
    Have you tried these settings (with build 2.2.154) ?
    Yes those are my exact settings and version number.

Hi,

If you try disabling Manual table > There is action on a new table that table will steal focus from this table.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

there was a hotkey in table ninja named "apply active layout" for pokerstars. If we have 16 tables opened and 4 of them are minimized (not visible); then we press this button and tables are rearranged and those minimized tables become maximized and visible.

In tn2 if we press this button minimized tables remain minimized. Can you make them maximized too?

Hi

I will mention this to the developers.

You know what would be great ?

Having a flag like "Behave exactly like TN1" and by setting that it will fix everything to work as the 1 was working.

there are many things working in different way particularly in how table pop up when action is required. For example when you are thinking a little in what to do in a table and a 2nd one require action that 2nd one will pop up (tile layout) without stealing focus but still is not always clear where you are sending hotkey to ... would be better to never loose focus on the table in foreground not even have this "fake popup" of the 2nd table
    (and sometimes another table steal focus .. it happen rarely but happen and you send an hotkey to that new table instead of the the one you were thinking on to)
    Another thing that's happening a lot is this ... you have just made an action on a table and a new one just popped out on to it... you want to see the action tho so you minimize this new popped out table and the one you just previously acted on to is nowhere to be found... it dont' stay under the newly popped out table... (TN1 would let the previously table there... you minimize the new one and you can see the action on the previously one)

Looks like TN2 doesn't provide the same focus TN1 provided to the target table...

i'm tring TN2 with the trial, i was about to buy it right away but i must admit this "poor focus" on the target table is confusion me quite a bit while playing 22 tables.

I would like to have the target table fixed in foreground with 100% of focus on it and nothing else should move around it.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by sagitter140 View Post
    You know what would be great ?

Having a flag like "Behave exactly like TN1" and by setting that it will fix everything to work as the 1 was working.

there are many things working in different way particularly in how table pop up when action is required. For example when you are thinking a little in what to do in a table and a 2nd one require action that 2nd one will pop up (tile layout) without stealing focus but still is not always clear where you are sending hotkey to ... would be better to never loose focus on the table in foreground not even have this "fake popup" of the 2nd table
    (and sometimes another table steal focus .. it happen rarely but happen and you send an hotkey to that new table instead of the the one you were thinking on to)
    Another thing that's happening a lot is this ... you have just made an action on a table and a new one just popped out on to it... you want to see the action tho so you minimize this new popped out table and the one you just previously acted on to is nowhere to be found... it dont' stay under the newly popped out table... (TN1 would let the previously table there... you minimize the new one and you can see the action on the previously one)

Looks like TN2 doesn't provide the same focus TN1 provided to the target table...

i'm tring TN2 with the trial, i was about to buy it right away but i must admit this "poor focus" on the target table is confusion me quite a bit while playing 22 tables.

I would like to have the target table fixed in foreground with 100% of focus on it and nothing else should move around it.
    Hi sagitter140,

1. about the other table that will popup before the active table - it's the next in line table, so you can peek at what's next. If you don't like it, we can have an option to turn that off
    2. If you want to see what's happening on a table, instead of minimizing it, please set it aside - to any of the 10 STA slots. In this case, you can see it for as much as you want and then at any time you can click it and put back to its previous location.
    3. We understand that you don't want the distraction of "next-in-line" table popping up. We will have an option to turn it off very soon.

Best,
    John

Thank you very much !