TN2: Cycling - How it works - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thanks for quick reply.

1. Do you have the latest version (2.2.124)?
    Yes.

4. To see if TN2 recognizes the hotkey when you press it, please go to Logs tab, and then press the hotkey - a new entry should show there.
    New entry appears (table - ps.eu 828...), but nothing happens.

G is activated. I tried also other keys without success and the hotkey "Fold" works.
    Last edited by banjam; 12-05-2013 at 08:41 AM.

Hi,

In TN2 hotkeys > Popup > do you have Popup table when user action is required enabled?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

No, here a screen.

tn2support.jpg
    Last edited by banjam; 12-05-2013 at 09:21 AM.

Hi,

If you have Popup table enabled in your poker client and it is disabled in TN2 then this is the issue, we are working on this at the moment and hope to have it resolved as soon as possible, As a workaround, if you want cycling to work enabled Popup table in TN2 and disable it in your PC.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Works now with disabled popup in Stars.

Thanks
    Last edited by banjam; 12-05-2013 at 10:43 AM.

Hi,

Thank you for informing us that the problem was resolved, If there is anything else we can assist you with please let us know.

We hope to have a fix soon that will work if you have Popup enabled in PS

edit
    Last edited by banjam; 12-06-2013 at 04:39 AM.

For Full Tilt Poker also does not work. :/

Hi,

Yes we are aware, this is due to havnig Popup table whenever user action is required disabled in TN2.

Hi, I'm having a problem on party poker while stacking. When I manually click on a table to check it the first in line table forces itself over the top always. In other words the first in line table does not let me focus on any other tables until an action is completed. I have unchecked all the popup table options in party. Issue is the same using table in foreground or table under mouse.
    Thanks

Edit: I do not get the manual table frame when I click on another table. Messed around for a bit and it seems to work fine when I use cascade, I get the different color frame for the manual clicked table, just not working when stacked.
    Last edited by mikenxz; 01-05-2014 at 09:39 AM.