Missing import Ongame, seriously...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Missing import Ongame, seriously...

As you guys can see, everybody has problems with importing all the hands using HM at Ongame.

Why doesent there come up an solution soon?

I know that you have asked for someone to download a database to you, but why doesent some of you play 20-30 hands yourself??

"Open holdemmanager.config from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config and look for OngameDBDelay"

There is nothing in that file or at that navigated place in windows that is called "OngameDBdelay"...???

I am a bit enoyed, because u seem to come up with the same answer all the time people ask, and it doesent work. Why dont you say that at the momen we have not been able to find a solution to this problem, but we are working on it...? Are HM working on it??

Sorry for being grumpy, but ive payed for this... And it doesent work as promised.

Regards
    cato

If you have the latest version DBongamedelay will be in the file otherwise its likely you have an older version so please update http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa....06.04beta.exe

We have recieved a database where there were some inconsistencies but from all the people that have said they have a problem only 1 has sent me a database, the other person said they compared it to PTs and it imported the same amount of hands from a big database so as of yet it seems unlikely that 1 database imports fine and the other dosent but were looking into it and feel free to send me your database morny@holdemmanager.net and if we find something then well get it fixed but you still need to understand that Ongames database is not user friendly so this isnt a simple problem

20-30 hand samples are useless, sometimes it only misses 1 in a 100 so its easier if someone sends me their database
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

So far it seems that easiest solution to get all the hands while playing at ongame is just using the ongame hand grabber.

I have the same problem. I followed the instructions and the stats don't appear on the tables.

Hi, I've spent most of the last 2 days working on ongame support - the issue really is with their poor software since they are inserting corrupt hands when any other program happens to be reading the database. Prima on the other hand use the same DB engine but don't have any of these issues.

I have come up with a work around and 12 tabled ongame with no hands missing when normally I was losing about 20%. Please download

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa....06.04beta.exe

I would recommend moving your .db file to an archive folder and letting the site create a new one. I also used a 30 second value in the config value but I think 15 seconds should be ok as well.

Roy

always too many lost hands with 18 tables open.

Haver you tried the new version and got it to create a new database as Roy recommended?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

yes, new database ongame (*.db)

Ok email me and well setup a Teamviewer session to look at the problem morny@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread

i am running 1.06.04 rc 9 and am also having problems with ongame hands being imported.

itll keep saying 'found 0 files to process...' and 'auto update did not find any new files' and then occasionally something will trigger it and itll realise that the file has changed and will then import properly and 'clear the backlog' so to speak. im not sure what changes in the database file for it to finally realise there are hands that need to be imported. perhaps you could add an option to force it to read a file even if it thinks it is has already been processed?

edit: after an import, do you always have to click 'refresh' in the cash games tab before the hands will show up? if so, then this is a 'user error' so you can ignore. the hands are there now! ill test out the refresh thing next time i play.
    Last edited by deepfried; 11-29-2008 at 10:09 PM.