is it possible to see a graph with gains or losses only against a single player?

Default is it possible to see a graph with gains or losses only against a single player?

is it possible to see a graph with gains or losses only against a single player? because in "use vs. player" the graph is not good because it says I'm too win against the chosen player, why?
    if i am the hero, i win too much vs this player, and if the player is the hero he win too much vs me in his graph
    Why?
    Thanks

Reports > Cash > More Reports > VsPlayer

The actual net won vs that player will be shown in the upper grid. You can't graph what you want since the hands shown when filtering vs that player will show the complete hands and what you won/lost in the hand even if the player folded and you finished the hand vs other players.

ok so what is the interest of this graph? There is not in it? HM2 can show the total win or losses € against one player in particular in: more report / vs player, but can not show it in a graph?? what the fuck? IT's so difficult? This is the most important thing in the game analysis, and it's not possible???

It shows the amount won in hands you've played together in the bottom.

Have you used the graph report, and the Vs Player filter?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

you can't answer me in french?
    simple question,
    is it possible or not to see the same result as the section: "more filter"/ "vs player" , but in a graph?
    please begin your answer by yes ou no thanks.
    And if yes, how?

No, this is not possible currently.

Due to lack of interest from customers there is currently no vs player graph in hm2 that would only show exact winnings vs the selected player in games played with more than 2 players. If there is increased interest in the future we will reconsider this in future development of our software.

If you play headsup games then filtering for hands played against such a player will show accurate winnings vs the selected player, since you were only two players involved.

If you have any other suggestions regarding vs player filtering and graphing please let us know.

I wrote a program that will do this. You can download it at PlayerVsPlayer

after downloading the trial version, I don't find the installation file, can you help me?

Quote Originally Posted by MicroRoller View Post
    I wrote a program that will do this. You can download it at PlayerVsPlayer
    Please feel free to start a thread for your program in our 3rd party software forum where you can provide support for customers with questions/problems.

Quote Originally Posted by NODIX86 View Post
    after downloading the trial version, I don't find the installation file, can you help me?
    The installer and the application are executable JAR files with a .jar extension. When you downloaded the installer you saved it to a folder on your computer. On Windows it's normally the "Downloads" folder in your Documents folder. Open up that folder and you can double click on PlayerVsPlayerInstaller-1.1.jar to install the program. You need to have Java 7 installed for it to run. If you don't, double clicking it probably does nothing.

I created a thread in the 3rd party forum and if you need further assistance you can try asking here http://forums.holdemmanager.com/3rd-...2-players.html