License expired

Thread: License expired

Default License expired

Hi,

When I start TN2 a message pops up, saying that my trial has expired, though I have some days left. Now I can not use TN2 and can not purchase a code, because it's still not avaliable. Any solution?

Please PM me your account email and also how many days you had left and ill issue a code to your account.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Just came here looking for a solution to the same problem. Should I do the same and can it be fixed before Sunday peak?

Same here PM send
    Last edited by resi_70; 08-03-2013 at 09:01 PM.

replied to both PM's
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

same here, PM send

Replied