Assembly validation failed!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Assembly validation failed!

How to solve this?

Hello,

1 - Please delete the following folder - C:\Program Files (x86)\Holdem Manager 2\Validation

2 - Install the update again manually - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe

3 - After downloading, you should right-click the file, go to properties and click unblock. Then, right click the file and run as administrator.

4 - If you still have the same problem check the file c:\users\yourname\appdata\roaming\holdemmanager\as semblyvalidation.log in a text editor for any references to files outside of the \Validation folder that also need to be deleted.

* If you continue to have problems, try updating with this full installer - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...ager2Setup.exe

** - If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem and attach your AssemblyValidator.log and log.txt files with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

*** Please let us know which solution solved the problem for you.

guys...i keep getting this error everyday now. the solution only works until i reboot my pc. thats crazy annoying. if this continues i have to, and will, switch over to pt4, the current situation with hm2 is intolerable.

Quote Originally Posted by crack_david View Post
    guys...i keep getting this error everyday now. the solution only works until i reboot my pc. thats crazy annoying. if this continues i have to, and will, switch over to pt4, the current situation with hm2 is intolerable.
    I am sorry for the problems but this new code was necessary. We are working on updating the code before we make the release official to eliminate, or at least reduce the frequency of, these issues.

Did you try the steps above? If they didn't help please try to start HM2 directly from the folder: Start > My Computer > C:\Program Files (x86)\Holdem Manager 2\HoldemManager.exe

If you continue to have problems please email the requested log files so we can work with you directly to eliminate these errors.

i got the same problem

Quote Originally Posted by ask View Post
    i got the same problem
    1 - Please delete the following folder - C:\Program Files (x86)\Holdem Manager 2\Validation

2 - Install the update again manually - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe

3 - After downloading, you should right-click the file, go to properties and click unblock. Then, right click the file and run as administrator.

4 - Start HM2 directly from the folder: Start > My Computer > C:\Program Files (x86)\Holdem Manager 2\HoldemManager.exe.

5 - If you still have the same problem check the file c:\users\yourname\appdata\roaming\holdemmanager\as semblyvalidation.log in a text editor for any references to files outside of the \Validation folder that also need to be deleted.

* If you continue to have problems, try updating with this full installer - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...ager2Setup.exe

** - If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem and attach your AssemblyValidator.log and log.txt files with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

*** Please let us know which solution solved the problem for you.

Had the same problem, was annoying.

Did 1&2, works now.

Quote Originally Posted by BubbleBoy View Post

Did 1&2, works now.
    for me too...but only until i reboot my pc.
    so everyday ive to do this fucking routine. i need stable software. i don't have, and don't want to make, free time for explaning the problem in full detail. i just want to have working software and for that i've paid. if hm2 can't give me that then I will go to the competition, thats how business works.

Did 1&2, works now.
    Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems.

Quote Originally Posted by crack_david View Post
    for me too...but only until i reboot my pc.
    so everyday ive to do this fucking routine. i need stable software. i don't have, and don't want to make, free time for explaning the problem in full detail. i just want to have working software and for that i've paid. if hm2 can't give me that then I will go to the competition, thats how business works.
    I am sorry for the problems this has caused but some times these things happen with beta releases since it is impossible for us to test all possible scenarios internally before we release a build If you want to limit your exposure to possible beta issues in the future you need to toggle the option in the auto-update notice window when prompted for updates to not be notified of beta releases.

If you could send the requested files we would likely be able to solve this for you so it doesn't happen each time you reboot while the developers work on a solution to this issue before we make the release official. If you can't take the few minutes necessary to send us the requested files there isn't much we can do to help since we don't know what specific files are causing your problems.

Did 1&2, works now.
    Problem coming back 24 hours later. Did not restart PC (but did the update I think?!). Did 1&2 again. Works now again.