Session stats don't work on PartyPoker
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Session stats don't work on PartyPoker

Hi, this feature (session stats) would be very useful on anonymous tables but I couldn't make it work.

As the instruccions say I go to the "tables" tab on the CaddyReport and select "entire session". But still showing all the notes instead the session notes ones.

And one doubt I have: how many hand combos will NC save for each note? (for example: [PF] 3bets {AA, KJ, TT..}, how many of these combos will NC save ?) and how are sorted, by time or range?

Regards!.-

No direction but to trust the final destination

Quote Originally Posted by AndRoid View Post
    Hi, this feature (session stats) would be very useful on anonymous tables but I couldn't make it work.

As the instruccions say I go to the "tables" tab on the CaddyReport and select "entire session". But still showing all the notes instead the session notes ones.
    What happens if you go to last x minutes? Does it change? What if you change it back to whole session? Clicking whole session won't reset the notes for "player 1" if he changed 2 minutes ago. It will still show the data from the last player.

And one doubt I have: how many hand combos will NC save for each note? (for example: [PF] 3bets {AA, KJ, TT..}, how many of these combos will NC save ?) and how are sorted, by time or range?

Regards!.-
    It will save them all but show as many as you have set to be shown in file->settings->hud settings.

They show in order of strongest to weakest by default but you can change it to most frequent first via file->settings->note settings->sort enumerations by occurrences descending
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Thanks a lot sreticentv!,
    Session notes seems working now (selecting the option "right now")

Not working at all right now, I select the "right now" option but when I click the "tables" tab in the Caddyreport, the table appears as "all notes" again. Since some time ago, the NC notes on the anonymous tables on Party are not working fine

NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Hi sreticentv, here you have the log 7-zipped. I tested the error nearing the end of the match.

NoteCaddy LOG.7z

Do you have "combine session notes across tables" selected? I think not having that selected could be causing a problem with party poker

No, I don't have it selected. Anon tables use "Player1" name, if I combine session notes I supposed that all "Player1" players would have the same notes, however they are diferent players

Any possible solution to this issue at Party anon tables ?

Was addressed in this morning's release. If it doesn't work please attach another log as it will have much better details. I can't be sure if it's fixed because I can't play party real money