2.1.90.0 issues
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2.1.90.0 issues

Default 2.1.90.0 issues

Hi,

- All in+click still works only about 70% of the time, altough it's stated that this bug is fixed

- All in+click (M)middle works only for 2-3 clicks and than doesnt work. The button works fine, it's tested on other applications

- All in+click (M)right works longer, but still will stop working after 3-4 hours and TN2 reastart is needed

- Cycle to first in line does not work at all! I receive warning messages almost every second! Was forced to disable "Show Cycle to first line warning"

- Both TN2 and PokerStars client freeze. TN2 is not responding at all, I can watch what happens at the PS tables, but I am not able to click on any button. I must use task manager to close TN2, and once it's closed PS works fine again. It does not happen very often, maybe once in 2-3 days.

For the allin+click option does this happen on all sites?

For the cycle to first in line are you manually clicking the bet and fold etc or are you using the hotkeys? again what site is this happening on?

For the freeze issue what anti virus are you using?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

For the allin+click option does this happen on all sites?
    I play in PokerStars only. I have no idea for other sites

For the cycle to first in line are you manually clicking the bet and fold etc or are you using the hotkeys? again what site is this happening on?
    Manually. The only hotkey, I am using is all in+click

For the freeze issue what anti virus are you using?
    Avast Antivirus Free Edition

Avast is known thing who can break this.
    Also it do not allows HM to work normally.
    Uninstall it.
    We recommend Microsoft Secutity Essentials as antivirus. It is free.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarek View Post
    Avast is known thing who can break this.
    Also it do not allows HM to work normally.
    Uninstall it.
    We recommend Microsoft Secutity Essentials as antivirus. It is free.
    I did it.

Performance is somewhat better

All in+click still works only about 70% of the time, but now it will not crush, after few hours

All in+click (M)Middle, might be a hardware problem. ordered another mouse to test it.

Cycle to first in line still does not work (2.1.97.0)

TN2+PS freeze, since it happens not that often, I can't be sure yet, but I have a feeling that this is now fixed.

I could not reproduce the All in+click issue have you tried using another hotkey for this? What hotkey are you using to cycle to first in line? have you sent the logs to support@tableninja.com so we can look over them.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

I could not reproduce the All in+click issue have you tried using another hotkey for this?
    Yes, it's the same with any key. It sends the bet to the box, but does not click on it.

have you sent the logs to support@tableninja.com so we can look over them.
    Yes. Ticket was created. Please check out this thread:
    http://forums.holdemmanager.com/tabl...esnt-work.html

What hotkey are you using to cycle to first in line?
    F1

I decided to experiment with table themes today and I found a very interesting thing:

All in+click works 100% of the time with classic theme!

So this bug happens only with the nova theme. The problem is that the classic theme is just terrible and there is no way I can use it. Would be nice if you can recommend a theme close to the nova theme, where all in+click will work.
    Last edited by semir; 07-31-2013 at 01:50 PM.

We are working on the All in + click bug when it is resolved i will let you know

2.2.2.0 All in+click now works fine, thanks.