Buying into FTP tournaments - turn off auto ticket use?

Default Buying into FTP tournaments - turn off auto ticket use?

I would like to switch off the feature which automatically buys into FTP tourneys with sng tickets, so that it buys in with cash instead. Is this in Ninja or FTP lobby, or both?

thanks

TN definitely doesn't do this so it must be with FTP but i am unsure what you are referring to are you saying that when you register for a tournament it uses SNG tickets and not cash?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

that's exactly what I'm saying, yes. Currently, if TN is NOT loaded, clicking "register" in the list of sngs takes you to the lobby where you choose how to pay (ticket/T$/cash). If TN is loaded, it automatically registers you for the sng and USES SNG TICKETS if you have any. So this can't just be a FTP issue b/c TN is automatically doing the registration.

I have just found out that there is no way to change this in ftp client. They take care of player's money and by default offer to use ticket if exists
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

I don't want to remove the option to use tickets. What i want to be able to do is disable the TN function that AUTOMATICALLY clicks the "1 Ticket" button on the FTP registration popup.

Thanks

Hi,

I understand now what you mean and i was also able to reproduce, i have written up a bug on this and the latest ticket is HM-7302 i have sent it to the developer to review if you wish to be notified of when it is fixed please PM me your email and ill add it the ticket number and we will notify you when it is resolved