hands from PT4 to HM2

Default hands from PT4 to HM2

hi again, i recently moved to ipoker and have been testing out PT4. after deciding i prefer hm2, i decided to just start using that again. only problem is now most of my hands (~7k) haven't imported into hm2. i'd really like to do some session reviews in hm2 but i cant because these hands are just mysteriously not there.

ofc they have been importing fine into pt4, so i exported them all to a folder on my desktop. then i imported these manually into hm2 and then the results just looked even weirder and definitely weren't right.

i am saving my hands locally, so this isn't the problem. i just can't seem to get all of my hands played from ipoker and import them into hm2 so that i don't have any gaps in my reports. is there anything i can do about this?

Import the original ipoker handhistory files into HM2 (not exported files from PT4)

PT4 has moved the original handhistory files to their processed hands folder: c:\users\username\local\pokertracker\processed
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

aaaaahhh thank you! i was tilting about these disappearing hands!

Thank you for letting us know this is resolved.

Good luck at the tables,

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)