TN2 tiling

Thread: TN2 tiling

Default TN2 tiling

I like to play 6 tables, tiled in a 3x2 grid.

This is easy to do with PokerStars native Ctrl-9. TN2 hijacks this by default for 90%bet hotkey. So I deleted the 90%bet hotkey.

So, what TN2 tiling settings can I use to emulate PS Ctrl-9?

Thanks
    Last edited by junkanoo; 08-30-2013 at 01:29 AM. Reason: rephrased for clarity

Hi,

If you wish to use TN2 tile layout go to change layout, you can place the preview table in the top right corner for the screen, This is where your layout will start. Then setup a Hotkey and when you hit that hotkey it will change all tables to tile layout.

Or you can setup a custom layout, go to change layout > custom, add as many slots as you want and place them where you want so in your case you can place them in 3x2 grid make sure you click save and close after. Then setup a hotkey for custom layout so that when you click this hotkey on any table it will place the tables in custom layout.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback