Can you fix it, please?? (cycling FT) - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

I think I don't have permission to PM...

I sent email with 0.5 MB video of the behavior to support@tableninja.com. Also sent the logs there already.

can i get your email so i can look it up in our system i still can't see your email in the inbox
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Your email is still not showing up in our system, can you add me as a contact on the forums you should then be able to send me a message or you can post the video here by clicking on the insert video tab above the message box
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Ok added now you should be able to send a private message.

still can't....

on http://forums.holdemmanager.com/private.php?do=newpm
    vBulletin Message
    junkanoo, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

and I can't reply to our previous PM thread
    and I don't see PM in your Alias drop-down menu

okay re-sent 2 emails to that address

Got them thanks

del
    Last edited by spadevalet; 08-30-2013 at 07:24 AM.