Can you fix it, please?? (cycling FT)
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default Can you fix it, please?? (cycling FT)

cycling never worked at FTP as TNFT since the first day... Are you going to fix it somehow in 2013 or 2014?? Because its difficult to ask the same questions every time.......

You give us two options..
    -One option is to move from table to table by moving the mouse on a table (so if we click ``table under mouse`` & ``bring table under mouse to foreground`` then that table under mouse becomes active..)... PROBLEM HERE IS THAT HOTKEY (cycling forward/backward) DOESNT WORK....Can I ask why, please??????????????
    -Second option is to move from table to table automatically when action is required..(we click ``table to foreground``..). Cycling Hotkeys (cycling forward/backward) here work but I dont want this option.....

I want to use the first option - to move from table to table (and make it active) by using a hotkey (and not move my mouse by hand) whenever I want and without action is required. I have asked this two months ago as it is ``MUST`` for multitabling... But still nobody cares..

Please advise

Have you tried this under build 2.1.90 ?
    Please download this file and update TN2
    http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...etup2.1.90.msi
    Last edited by Sarek; 07-23-2013 at 01:36 PM.

I`m using the last update ALWAYS.. Have you tried it and it works??

Why did you suggest that??

This works OK for me under build 90.
    hotkey "Cycle forward" = Ctrl + right
    switches through all tables opened one-by-one and does not depend on action needed somewhere
    both with Table in foreground AND Table under mouse

Ok, but when it's your turn to act mouse goes to that table, doesn't it?? We don't want that.... When are you going to fix that??

Did you understand what I'm asking??

WE had this ticket
    HM-7105 TN2: mouse jumps to the table when is not set to do this
    It tells exactly about mouse behaviour with Table under mouse = ON
    Current status = resolved, closed

When your turn comes = > mouse WILL go to that table. This is not a bug, this is as expected, by design. Table requires action - TN reaction on this fact is logical.

What do you mean it is logical??
    I have six (6) tables open (tile mode) and I’m focus at one of them… The time I`m trying to fold (quick fold - RUSH) it changes table and I`m folding to another table…
    Can you advise where IS the logic behind this…??? We NEED three (3) days to ask/reply each other for such a simple function… Now I understand why for two months now nobody did something to change that…
    Please open TN and see how this option works… Then open TN2 (my God…..) and see HOW this works… Also play 3-4 tables at 100NL ZOOM and when you will fold AA (for ex.) because of TN2 then maybe you will realize what I`m asking..
    PS
    If you try to have this option not active then cycling doesn`t work at all..!!!

Hi John

If i understand you correctly you are saying that you have action on a table and you haven't yet folded or bet etc then another table with action pops up and the mouse goes to that table correct if this is the case then this should not be happening and like my colleague mentioned this is resolved in the latest build 90 however if you are still experiencing this issue i think it is best we setup a tv session to get a closer look at your settings and see what might be causing this.

Please PM me and let me know when you are available in GMT time. Please remember that we schedule a couple days in advance and need to fit into our schedules. So give us a few days' range of times and notice.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...columbus%2C+oh This link will help you convert your time.

Please read this important information before our teamviewer session. We cannot do the teamviewer session until all those issues are addressed below:
    1 Make sure you have updated your windows using the Windows Update feature http://www.update.microsoft.com/wind...&&thankspage=5 Please keep checking for updates until windows shows twice five minutes apart that there are no more updates.
    2 Please make sure you have access to a good connection, we cannot provide support on really slow connections
    3 - Please allow us full access otherwise it slows down the speed at which we can fix the issue
    Please download this version, it's the only one compatible with our version.

http://www.holdemmanager.com/teamviewer

After the meeting is set up, then

Please email the ID and password 5-10 minutes before.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

No, I didn`t mean that. Please let me describe it shortly..
    In Rush games you can fold any time (this is the point of Rush, ok)… So as I click the quick fold button I see that unfortunately I folded to another table.. (Because TN2 has sent me to another table as there was my turn to act..)
    This was not an issue with TN….TN2 has a ``Popup table whenever action is required`` option so this is the problem… Because
    • If you make this not active cycling doesn’t work..
    • If you make it active then in Rush games you have the problem I described..

If something is not clear please let me know..

Quote Originally Posted by JohnTs View Post
    No, I didn`t mean that. Please let me describe it shortly..
    In Rush games you can fold any time (this is the point of Rush, ok)… So as I click the quick fold button I see that unfortunately I folded to another table.. (Because TN2 has sent me to another table as there was my turn to act..)
    This was not an issue with TN….TN2 has a ``Popup table whenever action is required`` option so this is the problem… Because
    • If you make this not active cycling doesn’t work..
    • If you make it active then in Rush games you have the problem I described..

If something is not clear please let me know..
    Ok so there is no need for a tv session now that i understand your issue so here it is

1. use "table under mouse" - this will make sure your active table is the one under mouse
    2. turn off "Popup table whenever action is required" and once you act on a table, you can always use any other Cycle hotkeys to move to another table: Cycle to FIL - go to first table that has action, Cycle Forward - go forward one table, Cycle Backward one table
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback