Tables not holding in TA slot with 2 monitors

Default Tables not holding in TA slot with 2 monitors

Hi,

I am running two monitors 1920*1080, windows 7. I have the latest version of Table ninja 2 and HM running.
    When i use the shortcut key to get a table to move from monitor 1 to TA slot on monitor 2, it jumps there and jumps back to a tile position on monitor 1 instantly. Any ideas?

As a separate issue, I also click on Tableninja in the HM tabs and i cannot run it in HM, it just shows me the download button which takes me to the website. I already have Ninja downloaded and key purchased.

Kind Regards,

Chris

1) Do you by any chance click the set table aside hotkey twice? If not what version are you using please make sure you have the latest version http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...date2.2.32.msi if you can still reproduce in this version please send me your log file and also when sending the file let me know what time the issue occurred.

2) Is this for HM1 or HM2?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

I emailed the following response to support@tableninja.com but have not received a reply as yet:

Hi,

Thread link:
    http://forums.holdemmanager.com/tabl...-monitors.html

No i press it once and it flicks instantly to the assigned TA slot and then back.
    I am using HM2.
    I tried a few times at 11:25 and 11:40 today.

Regards,

Chris

Do you have a personal email address or something to sort this?

Please email denisetiernan@gmail.com please also state the time the issue occurred.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Same problem here. I need the version before that it worked fine!

Plis I need the version before of 2.2.42

Guys i have have tested this on the 2.2.42 and i am unable to reproduce, here is how i done it, i set up two hotkeys for two slots in table control > set table aside

Then i went to edit, show table aside slot > created two slots on my laptop screen as i play mainly on monitor, moved one table to slot one, it stayed there until i moved it back.

If these are not the correct steps please let us know, 1ttU it would also be helpful if you could send us your logs and Its important that you note the time of the issue.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by chris_k14 View Post
    Hi,

I am running two monitors 1920*1080, windows 7. I have the latest version of Table ninja 2 and HM running.
    When i use the shortcut key to get a table to move from monitor 1 to TA slot on monitor 2, it jumps there and jumps back to a tile position on monitor 1 instantly. Any ideas?

As a separate issue, I also click on Tableninja in the HM tabs and i cannot run it in HM, it just shows me the download button which takes me to the website. I already have Ninja downloaded and key purchased.

Kind Regards,

Chris
    Hi Chris,

Thank you for the logs! We figured out the problem - it happens when you have a custom layout and you press the STA key. We will fix it right away - should be fixed in the next release (note that the current beta release is 2.2.42 - so probably what will appear after that should contain the fix)

Best,
    John

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by 1ttU View Post
    Plis I need the version before of 2.2.42
    Hi,

Do you remember what you had before?
    Here's a link to 2.2.28, just in case - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...date2.2.28.msi

Also, please note that the above bug should be fixed ASAP - probably by tomorrow.

Best,
    John

Hi Guys

I am writing to inform you that the issue with STA. has now being resolved in the latest version 2.2.44

Please go to the updates tab > get latest version.

If you continue to have problems please let us know.