Can you fix it, please?? (cycling FT) - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Our session is for tomorrow... At 1700GMT.

yes i know but when you said you already done the tv session i taught it was completed already. Ok we will go ahead with that time tomorrow
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

I wont be available for the tv session.. Just cancel it please.

Thank you for letting me know, if you wish to reschedule the just PM me with a new day/time
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

I'm not sure if I'm having the *same* problem... but it's similar.

If I have 4 tables tiled, I want one hotkey to cycle and bring-to-front the tables left-to-right and one hotkey to cycle the other direction. This was my setup in TN1. Also, if I was in another program like Chrome and clicked my hotkey, it would pop the tables in front of Chrome.

How can I recreate this scenario? I'm using 2.1.90

Update to this version http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...tup2.2.4.0.msi the cycle hotkeys is as follows

Cycle To First In Line this is now a global hotkey - This will go to the first table that has action if the current table has no action. (If the current table has action, this does nothing.)

Cycle Backward - If your tables are stacked or cascaded, this hotkey will move the top most table to the bottom and activate the second table in the stack. Otherwise, it will cycle through your tables from right to left and bottom to top.

Cycle To Next In Line - This allows you to move through the tables that have action.

Cycle to Prev In Line - This allows you to move through the tables that have action.

2.2.4.0 It cycles correctly through my non-active tables, but it doesn't bring them in front of Chrome (as TN1 did).
    Last edited by junkanoo; 08-07-2013 at 01:18 PM.

I will look into this and try and reproduce ill update you here.

Quote Originally Posted by sideshow View Post
    I will look into this and try and reproduce ill update you here.
    Okay, to clarify: it cycles through tables, but ONLY if there's a table already in focus (rather than Chrome in focus)

Hi,

This works for me if i am on chrome and tables are behind if an active table becomes active i click the cycle to first in line hotkey and it comes to the front. If you are on chrome doing something then you have clicked away from the tables which means the current layout is suspended until you click the cycle to first in line hotkey.