Can you fix it, please?? (cycling FT) - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

I have already told you that it doesnt work like that... Did you read my first email??

5th day..

ok lets setup a tv session pm me a day/time you will be free
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

any time during the weekend....any time after 1300GMT during the week

I can meet with you Sunday 28th at 5pm GMT Download this file to your desktop - http://www.holdemmanager.com/teamviewer as our license is only compatible with version 5 of teamviewer, if you have version 6+ we wont be able to connect to you.

Double click the file and send pm me the id and password when your ready to do the teamviewer session
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Now TN2 doesnt let me use my keyboard.. I cannot use many letters for writing... Anyway..what can I say.. THE PROGRAM is NOT WORKING... Im not sure why you need the team iwere session for a software that doesnt work... Cant you reproduce it by yourself??

Can I ask please if TN for FT is aailable??? (you should hae noticed that some letters are missing because when I write and TN2 is open then I cannot use many of them..)

If you have these letters setup as hotkeys then if TN2 is open and you are writing in skype etc then TN2 will pick it up as you are using it and this is why you are having that issue, So in this case you need to toggle the hotkeys off this can be done in the actions section.

ok.. I will try it to see if it works..

I apollogize for my attitude..but I`m really upset with the software.. Than you ery much for your help and your understanding!!

No problem let me know if we are still going ahead with the team viewer tomorrow.

We have done a team viewer session but we didn't manage to fix anything... It was just a waste of time.. But if you beleive you can fix it (or you would like to have a look) then why not...

Team viewer session is ok with me... Time is also.. I will be there waiting for you..

I taught the team viewer was arranged for Sunday? Who did you have the team viewer session with? was it with me and was there any logs taking during the session?