HUD & FTP client aFreezing during Rush play

Default HUD & FTP client aFreezing during Rush play

Hi,

I have recently purchased notecaddy premium & I am having issues with my hud & the ftp client freezing & blacking out for about 1-2 mins every 10-20 hands.

I have followed the steps in the sticky for rush/zoom players, pre loading notes into memory, using max threads & turbo hand grabber.

I have done the same steps for 2 different machines and both are experiencing the same problem.

please help.
    Attached Images Attached Images

No direction but to trust the final destination

How many hand histories do you have in your database?
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

2.7 million total but i have filtered for hands in 2013 only, which is roughly 500k hands.

You're tight on memory but I don't think HM2/NC should be using that much. I recommend resetting your settings (not definitions)
    Resetting NoteCaddy to factory settings - Assaultware Wiki
    Also keep an eye on the memory usage during the preload. Can you confirm that it goes from very little to maxed during that time period?
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

the memory would spike maybe 10% during the hud freeze, but not max out.

its strange my RAM is showing 4GB when i have 6, even when i open task manager now its showing 6....strange it was showing 4 earlier.

I think the issue might be related to another hud issue i've been experiencing ever since hm2 starting making ftp rush huds disappear for players that have folded.

a random set of incorrect hud stats would pop up replacing the correct ones for 2secs then jump back to the correct hud stats.

ever since i've installed notecaddy, i have not encountered above problem anymore, but HM2 is instead freezing up when the incorrect set of hud stats are about to pop up i think.

Quote Originally Posted by pye451 View Post
    the memory would spike maybe 10% during the hud freeze, but not max out.

its strange my RAM is showing 4GB when i have 6, even when i open task manager now its showing 6....strange it was showing 4 earlier.

I think the issue might be related to another hud issue i've been experiencing ever since hm2 starting making ftp rush huds disappear for players that have folded.

a random set of incorrect hud stats would pop up replacing the correct ones for 2secs then jump back to the correct hud stats.

ever since i've installed notecaddy, i have not encountered above problem anymore, but HM2 is instead freezing up when the incorrect set of hud stats are about to pop up i think.
    This make sense since NC is graphically intense and having two things happen at the same time like that is not going to work well. If you disable NC via HUD options and then try rush, does the problem that you described come back? I would say HEM needs to know about that and possibly give you a solution because otherwise it could lead to more problems as it seems to be doing now

the random incorrect hud does come back if i turn off notecaddy.

i just tried using notecaddy on normal tables.
    and i'm still getting the hud/ftp client freeze.

attached is a picture for your reference.normal table freeze.jpg