Hud and Unibet

Thread: Hud and Unibet

Default Hud and Unibet

Hello,

The Unibet HH .dat file is in a folder with a bunch of other stuff called unibetpokerMPP. Its not in an isolated folder like stars' HH.

My hud doesn't seem to work when I tell HM to import from C/microgaming/poker/unibetpokermpp +subfolders. Any help would be much appreciated!

HM is aware - how Microgaming saves HHs.
    but "subfolders" is not necessary, HM takes only DAT file in consideration.
    Which type of games do you play?
    On cash tables HUS should appear automatically,
    for tourneys in Microgaming - use Table finder
    http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...+not+appear%3F

Hi, Table finder doesn't seem to work for Unibet with me. The list of active tables shows a Unibet table (at least there is the green Unibet icon), but it has 0 hands listed, even though I've been playing on a tournament table for half an hour. Further,the standard Auto-import setup doesnt work either. The player stats don't appear, only a black box which says "waiting for hands."

Thanks for any help!

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\holdemmanager.exe, hudfuncsapp.exe are started as administrator. (do the same for the main Unibet .exe file) Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager2 installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates.

Turn off User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Hello, I have followed these steps and I still can't get the player stats to appear. I don't know what to do. Unibet is the only site giving me problems.

Please use the tool in the following image link to send a HUD Report - hudproblem1 - fozzy71's library

If you can not see the 'Waiting for hands...' HUD please try using the Table Finder and then you should be able to use the 'Report a HUD Problem' menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...+not+appear%3F

*Make sure you add your email address to the report so it is easy for us to find when you do the following steps:

Please view the following FAQ and if this does not solve the problem please answer all the questions at the bottom of the FAQ to help us narrow down the issue. The more questions you answer the quicker we can narrow down the issue and provide a solution

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...+does+not+work

Please email the answers, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to hm2support@holdemmanager.com and tell us you sent a hud report as well.

Thanks for your reply. I just want it to be clear, before I send the report, that I do see the waiting for hands box. Just no hud stats. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by asherkramer@hotmail.com View Post
    Thanks for your reply. I just want it to be clear, before I send the report, that I do see the waiting for hands box. Just no hud stats. Thanks.
    In that case the 'my hud doesn't work' faq might solve the problems but if not we will need the answers to the questions and a hud report for the issue.