New 6 max hud and popups - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Quote Originally Posted by keijo777 View Post
    Hi!

Thank you very much for your fast reply.

I am aware of this being the HM 1 forum. In the HM2 forums I havent really found any setups, just a bunch of guys looking for them (or did overlook sth?). So I hoped I could at least import the ones from HM1, which doesn't seem to work. So I think I will have to use HM1 again until there are setups postet somewhere...

Thanks again.
    You can import the HUD to HM1, then import the prefs.xml file from HM1 to HM2 using the HM2 > HUD Options > Displayed Stats > Import 1.0 menu to get the HUD into HM2. You can also import random HM1 .pop files to HM2 in the HM2 > HUD Options > Popup Designer > Import 1.0. Once you import the attached .xml file to HM1 you will have his popups as they are part of the HUD and assigned to specific stats.

I did the above steps (import OP's .xml to HM1 and then import that to HM2) for you and attached it here. I wasn't sure if the popups were part of the HM1 exported .xml file as I hadn't tried this in quite a while but it seems to do what you want.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Author , im sorry u can give me popups for your HUD?
    Last edited by CableToy; 05-27-2013 at 11:17 AM.

I think I like that HUD, however I use a different color scheme.
    I use the same scheme as stop lights.

yellow = too low ... need to do this more
    Green = ok I'm in the desired range
    Red = TOO MUCH slow down on this

I find that when I look at the HUD for opponents if they have a lot of yellow they are too cautious and often / usually fold to pressure.

If they have a lot of green showing then they are a good player and know what they are doing -- be careful

If they have a lot of red showing they are either on a long tilt or new to the game but they are a wildcard and should be watched carefully. Be very careful. They may be vulnerable fish but don't bet on it until you watch them for awhile.

I see there are conflicts with using this in HM2?

Can I download the .html file and use Import 1.0 to import this into HM2?

I see people saying they had to import to HM1 then massage it and import it to HM2, but I'm wondering if those posts were made before the Import 1.0 button was created.

Download the file from post #81 - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/shar...ml#post1803801

I did that the other day, I downloaded it and imported it into HM2 using the import 1.0 option.

It seems to work okay, but I don't use the pop-ups really. I don't think those came out right. But the basic HUD works okay.

I don't even have HM 1 installed so I couldn't do it the way directions say by importing to HM 1 first and then jumping through the hoops.

I suppose it be possible to edit the pop-ups if necessary for HM 2.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Willie View Post
    I did that the other day, I downloaded it and imported it into HM2 using the import 1.0 option.

It seems to work okay, but I don't use the pop-ups really. I don't think those came out right. But the basic HUD works okay.

I don't even have HM 1 installed so I couldn't do it the way directions say by importing to HM 1 first and then jumping through the hoops.

I suppose it be possible to edit the pop-ups if necessary for HM 2.
    You should use the Import option, not the Import 1.0 option. I imported the original to HM1, then used the Import 1.0 option, and exported a HM2 HUD so those without HM1 would be able to import it directly. The popups seem to work ok for me where customized ones were used in HM1:

06.23.2013-13.37.png

06.23.2013-13.37.png

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    You can import the HUD to HM1, then import the prefs.xml file from HM1 to HM2 using the HM2 > HUD Options > Displayed Stats > Import 1.0 menu to get the HUD into HM2. You can also import random HM1 .pop files to HM2 in the HM2 > HUD Options > Popup Designer > Import 1.0. Once you import the attached .xml file to HM1 you will have his popups as they are part of the HUD and assigned to specific stats.

I did the above steps (import OP's .xml to HM1 and then import that to HM2) for you and attached it here. I wasn't sure if the popups were part of the HM1 exported .xml file as I hadn't tried this in quite a while but it seems to do what you want.
    I signed up here just to download this, thanks very much.

-A Googler