New 6 max hud and popups - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

hud options--> player preferences--> appearance tab--> turn on show abbreviations.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

The abbreviations are already there in this hud. If you need more of a visual reminder just make a little drawing of whatever abbreviations you wish to add and stick it to the corner of the screen. You will learn the order after 1 or 2 sessions honestly, I promise, money back guarantee :-}
    If you want to investigate what each stat is, select hud options - player preferences - choose configuration then select this hud and look in the display these stats box
    If you look closely at the hud you will notice that I have shortened vpip to just V, PFR to just P,
    CBET to Bet, etc. There are 3 stats on the line with the abbreviation Bet. The first one is cbet flop, the 2nd is cbet turn, the 3rd is cbet river. This convention applies to each line. Easy yes?
    Last edited by RanGoot; 11-05-2011 at 07:39 AM.

How can I make these settings for a 9 man table? thanks
    And would it be usable for Tournaments?
    Last edited by Sjoekeloe; 11-16-2011 at 11:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RanGoot View Post
    The abbreviations are already there in this hud. If you need more of a visual reminder just make a little drawing of whatever abbreviations you wish to add and stick it to the corner of the screen. You will learn the order after 1 or 2 sessions honestly, I promise, money back guarantee :-}
    If you want to investigate what each stat is, select hud options - player preferences - choose configuration then select this hud and look in the display these stats box
    If you look closely at the hud you will notice that I have shortened vpip to just V, PFR to just P,
    CBET to Bet, etc. There are 3 stats on the line with the abbreviation Bet. The first one is cbet flop, the 2nd is cbet turn, the 3rd is cbet river. This convention applies to each line. Easy yes?
    Hello, i cant get this hud to work on holdem manager 2. Iam just getting the defualt hud when i try to start it. An another thing is that my hud doest fit to the table the names are in the middle of the table how to fix this ;P?

Setup the seating preferences.
    Right-click drag/move the HUD panels to the proper positions.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

HM2 Shark Tank Member

so can someone telle me exactly each color means what tipe of player?? red loose and aggresive ? and the rest? thanks!

Trying to import this hud configuration in HEM 2. When I chose the download file, I get a pop-up that says "No config found". Any help with this?

Try creating a NEW HUD configuration in HM2 and re-create your HM1 HUD.

It would be cool if someone skilled created this for HEM2 - I mean, I can import it, HUD is ok, but pop-ups are default and I suck with creating them...