New 6 max hud and popups - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

I think this hud is excellent and I'm going to start using it. I appreciate the hard work you put into it so thank you very much. I would like to add that this hud could use call 3bet stat. I do not know how to make a pop up for that and don't know how to color code the ranges. I think it would be a great addition to this and would appreciate it if you could make a pop up for that stat. Also what do you think the appropriate ranges are for calling a 3bet. Let me know thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by luvinurladyz View Post
    I think this hud is excellent and I'm going to start using it. I appreciate the hard work you put into it so thank you very much. I would like to add that this hud could use call 3bet stat. I do not know how to make a pop up for that and don't know how to color code the ranges. I think it would be a great addition to this and would appreciate it if you could make a pop up for that stat. Also what do you think the appropriate ranges are for calling a 3bet. Let me know thank you.
    Call 3 bet stat is not necessary. The fold to 3 bet stat tells you everything you need to know. If they are not folding they are usually calling unless they have a high 4 bet stat.

Hi,

I'm new with HM and I downloaded your HUD to try it out. Maybe I'm doing something wrong but every table I enter, my hand count and all stats starts blank. What did I do wrong? Any idea?

Thanks

The hero stats will always start at zero (and reset to 0 if you're moved to a new table)

This is done by design so you can track your image at each table.

If you want to see your overall stats, go to the reports tab.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

no agg factor and agg pct like in other hud? or it is not so usefull?

My main first line always is VPIP - PFR - AGG
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I downloaded the .xml file, imported it, but somehow I still get the same old hud, how so ?

Any clue ? I'm not able to delete the "default" hud, but anyway, I'm not even sure this is an issue since my current hud is ... a hud that I've deleted a few minutes ago. How is it possible ?! ..

thanks

Go to hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab
    And make sure there are no conflicting/overlapping settings between the HUD configurations.

Try assigning the default HUD to a site you don't play on.

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    Go to hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab
    And make sure there are no conflicting/overlapping settings between the HUD configurations.

Try assigning the default HUD to a site you don't play on.
    Hmmm got it! had to click "10 max" even if I play 6-max (since I play on betfair and 6max tables are on 10-tables rooms...

Thanks

Could someone explain to me (or is there a guide?) to add the acronyms of the terms ( like VPIP , PFR , etc..)
    on the table? I'm only seeing numbers, and since I'm new to this. It's very confusing.

So I just want to add acronyms on the table like on the first post screenshot