1.11.06 back to 1.11.05e HUD broken :(
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default 1.11.06 back to 1.11.05e HUD broken :(

I downgraded back to 1.11.05e after having issues with the new patch and now my hud does not function at all across all Party and FT. Hud displays as all zeros

same

1) Export any custom HUD configs and Copy/Paste your \Config folder before deleting any files as a backup.
    2) Close HM and the Table Manager.
    3) Delete your existing HUD Prefs files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
    4) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\prefs.xml, pospref.txt, and pospref2.txt, and pospref4.txt and exenames.txt
    5) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test on a single cash table.

*If that doesn't help, please answer these questions - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn&#039;t Work

I went through the process however I still have some tables showing as all 0s (or dashes)

The problem is not in holdem software but in the database, I started a new database after doing a clean install and the hud doesn't work on my old database that I used with .06 but works fine on the database that has only used .05e

Does creating a new database solve this issue for other people? What about go to C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder and make a backup of prefs.xml and then close Holdem Manager and delete the original prefs.xml and restart HM and it should create a new default prefs.xml file, please test with that version and see if the problem persists?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    Does creating a new database solve this issue for other people? What about go to C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder and make a backup of prefs.xml and then close Holdem Manager and delete the original prefs.xml and restart HM and it should create a new default prefs.xml file, please test with that version and see if the problem persists?
    I tried this and it hasnt worked for me... Same problems + for whatever reason I lost all my HUD settings... so really annoying... to reconstruct a HUd from zero.

Quote Originally Posted by PatInTheHat View Post
    I went through the process however I still have some tables showing as all 0s (or dashes)
    same here, did even a clean install without taking ANY config files from the old install, still messed up

i reversed back to .05d and it doesnt work either

this patch has broken the hud

I downgraded to 1.11.05e and I continue without HUD in several Fulltilt tables (i.e. wright, elvis, jupiter, tippin, tosca, Ben, Ruth, ... tu in NL50)

I deleted the HUD as described in this post and i imported my HUD again.
    Last edited by oscar8x; 02-03-2011 at 03:41 PM.