turn off dimming of folded players - rush?

Default turn off dimming of folded players - rush?

hi, basic question and i'm probably missing an obvious setting. i want to keep folded player hudstats up in rush. how do i achieve this?

It's currently not possible, but... we really should implement a on/off switch for this feature.

The feature where a players HUD stats disappear from the table once they fold in Rush poker is NOT desirable.

Due to table dynamics, you sometimes still need to access the stats of players that have folded.

Here's an example:

You're in the Big Blind and the Cutoff raises. The button and small blind fold. You'd like to estimate the CO's opening range. If you can see that the Button and the Small Blind play very tightly and passively to open raises, you can surmise that the cutoff's range is much wider than if they play back frequently and well against such opens.

I thank everyone for continually improving the product, but this is an instance where the new feature is a detriment.

I'll write this up as a feature request.
    Temporary solution is to downgrade: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Bugticket is HM-7141. I've added your email address to the bug ticket, so you'll be automatically notified when it is fixed
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    Bugticket is HM-7141. I've added your email address to the bug ticket, so you'll be automatically notified when it is fixed
    thanks, it's appreciated!