Scroll wheel inverted when Display Bet amount on

Default Scroll wheel inverted when Display Bet amount on

Hi

Why does the scroll wheel invert (i.e. scroll up decreases bet amount and vice versa) when the Display Bet amount is on?

Can this be fixed?

Is this happening on Full Tilt? This shouldn't be the happening but both the display bet amounts and the invert mousewheel option are controlled by Full Tilt. Try going to Full Tilt>Options>Table View>Slider and make sure the box marked "Invert mouse wheel" is disabled.

Quote Originally Posted by Fool View Post
    Is this happening on Full Tilt? This shouldn't be the happening but both the display bet amounts and the invert mousewheel option are controlled by Full Tilt. Try going to Full Tilt>Options>Table View>Slider and make sure the box marked "Invert mouse wheel" is disabled.
    No this is only happening on Stars

TN Tilt is working fine

I'm unable to reproduce this. Are you using any other software when you play?

NO I am not using any other software

Please post or .zip and attach a copy of the following files and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNLog and TNConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinja

2) A screen shot of the table with your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download. Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Fool View Post
    Please post or .zip and attach a copy of the following files and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNLog and TNConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinja

2) A screen shot of the table with your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download. Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.
    It seems to work now since the latest TN update.

Cheers