Getting hands off HEM

Default Getting hands off HEM

I just started using HEM1 and requested all my HHs from pokerstars for the year. However they didnt come with the tournament summaries so all the information it has given me in incorrect. I have purged all the hands and want to download my HH that I have saved on pokertracker, however there is some information still on HEM, even though I got rid of all the hands that I input. I want to start again and load all my HHs and get the correct information from reports etc.... How can I get a blank data base again?

Cheers
    Mark

Tournament Summaries: email PokerStars again and request your results.
    They should sent you a .html file you can import into HoldemManager.

To start a new database: Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Default dowloading hands from zip files

pokerstars said they could only give me my last 200 tournament summaries. What I have done now is put all my HHs from poker tracker into a zip file and then put it in a folder. I went to "import files from folder" on HEM1 and put in the folder, and it says it is importing, but it has been running about an hour now and the import progress bar is still totally empty. Is this how to import zip files, or do I have to do something different?

Cheers
    Mark

HM1 can't import ZIP files. You need to unzip the archive before importing