Full Tilt Rush HUD not working since Full Tilt update
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Full Tilt Rush HUD not working since Full Tilt update

Hello,

Yesterday the HUD was working on Full Tilt with the update to HM 2.0.0.7816, but today I updated Full Tilt and the HUD doesn't work anymore. The HUD is showing, but doesn't update. When I press sit out, after a minute or so I can see the updated HUD. Any help??

Regards,
    foldgish

Check if there are handhistory files stuck in the folder where Full Tilt saves them.
    Manually move those handhistory files to your archive folder.

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\holdemmanager.exe, hudfuncsapp.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager2 installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates.

Turn off User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I am having the same problem. While playing a rush table the HUD is displayed but there are no stats only "-" shown in every field. The hands are being imported into HEM as the "Active Session" tab is properly updated and all the hands can be seen in the reports.

I have tried all the steps listed above with no change. I have also tried to change the view from classic to racetrack with no change.

Here are some of the relevant details about my setup

HEM2 Version: 2.0.0.7816
    Full Tilt Version: 4.61 (latest)
    OS Version: Win7 Ultimate (all windows updates complete)
    Anti-Virus: AVG Free version 2013.0.3345 (Latest Virus definition)
    Firewall: Windows Firewall

Please let me know if you would like any additional details or tests done.

This is a common issue with AVG. They change the settings on folders, so that we cannot read/write to it, which causes the HUD to show no stats.

Many of those free Norton, Mcaffee, Comodo, Zonealarm, Avira, Avast, AVG, etc, 'internet security' bundles will not work well with holdem manager.

Please do the following steps, so we can get your computer to a state that we know will work with Holdem Manager:

1) Uninstall any 3rd party security software bundles.
    2) Reboot your computer
    3) Please install the latest version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...ger_2_Beta.exe
    4) Enable Windows Firewall's recommended settings through your Control Panel, turn off Windows Defender, and add firewall exceptions for HM and SQL - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...%28Firewall%29
    5) Install Microsoft Security Essentials for antivirus/malware protection and update it - Microsoft Security Essentials - Microsoft Windows

If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem and attach your log.txt file.

Please 7-Zip the file before attaching it, as sometimes text files can become corrupted as attachments.

XP:
    c:\documents and settings\username\application data\HoldemManager

7/vista
    c:\users\username\appdata\roaming\HoldemManager

Enable the option to see Hidden Files and Disable "Hide protected operating system files": http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...in+Windows%3F+ - It should look like this: http://rvgsoftware.fileburst.com/images/hidden.jpg

1) Please make sure you are installing on an administrator account and running as an administrator.

2) Please turn off UAC.

3) You'll need to add:
    - hmupdate.exe (only exists during update)
    - holdemmanager.exe
    - hudfuncapps2.exe
    - postgres and pg_ctl, your poker client .exe
    - table ninja.exe
    - tablescannerdllloader.exe
    - notecaddy.business.dll and notecaddy.contents.dll from the modules folder in holdemmanager's program files folder (you might have to type in the names in some firewalls, they do not show)

to the exceptions list in your firewall and antivirus. ****

4) Make sure that windows is fully updated. Keep checking for updates until it says twice five minutes apart that there are no more updates available.

5) You need to make sure that this folder*,

8/7/Vista: C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\

XP: C:\Documents and Settings\User_name\Application Data\HoldemManager

as well as c:\postgresql (or c:\programfiles\postgresql), c:\programfiles\holdemmanager2, c:\hm2archive, c:\hmarchive and your site's hand history folder are each not read only** and that all permissions are set to full for your user name. ***

* You will need to show hidden files. See this tutorial for showing system and hidden files:

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...in+Windows%3F+

See the location here for win 7:

http://www.udbrky.com/hmsupport/configfile.PNG

See the location here for win xp:

http://www.udbrky.com/hmsupport/configfile.PNG

** You will need to right click the folder, open properties. At the bottom in Attributes, uncheck the Read-Only. The folder will continue showing read only after that, this is an issue in Windows

*** This is in Properties as well, in Security.

****Please see this guide for Windows Firewall:

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ender+Problems

Please see this FAQ for setting permissions and unchecking read only:

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...olders+HM2+use

Please create a new database.

1) Click the database name in the bottom right corner (2nd in)

2) Click the green + sign

3) Name it, click ok.

4) Import the hands from c:\hm2archive
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I have followed the steps above with no change to the situation. I should point out that the HUD functions as designed in PokerStars Zoom games (and always has). I have attached my zipped log file for your analysis.

Also note that my HM2 version is now 2.0.0.7818 and antivurus is Windows

Thanks for the help.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by MinRaiseAces View Post
    I am having the same problem. While playing a rush table the HUD is displayed but there are no stats only "-" shown in every field. The hands are being imported into HEM as the "Active Session" tab is properly updated and all the hands can be seen in the reports.

I have tried all the steps listed above with no change. I have also tried to change the view from classic to racetrack with no change.

Here are some of the relevant details about my setup

HEM2 Version: 2.0.0.7816
    Full Tilt Version: 4.61 (latest)
    OS Version: Win7 Ultimate (all windows updates complete)
    Anti-Virus: AVG Free version 2013.0.3345 (Latest Virus definition)
    Firewall: Windows Firewall

Please let me know if you would like any additional details or tests done.
    Exact same issue after updating to 2.0.0.7818

How do i roll back to previous build?

Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I have downgraded to 7742 and at this point the HUD is not displayed at all, not even the waiting for hands overlay. The HUD is functioning perfectly well for PokerStars. I have verified that all the auto-import folders are configured properly and noticed that there were files in the FT Hand History folder still. I attempted to manually import them into HEM but the program stated that there were errors. I have searched the forum and was not able to find anything suitable to resolve the issue. Thanks for your help

Quote Originally Posted by MinRaiseAces View Post
    I have followed the steps above with no change to the situation. I should point out that the HUD functions as designed in PokerStars Zoom games (and always has). I have attached my zipped log file for your analysis.

Also note that my HM2 version is now 2.0.0.7818 and antivurus is Windows

Thanks for the help.
    What is this folder:

M:\Poker Related\Hand Histories

Please remove c:\hmarchive and/or c:\hm2archive from your auto import folders list, as well as any folder to which your auto import folders are set to archive, from your auto import folders. This just creates a loop of importing and archiving and slows down your HUD, perhaps even causing it not to show up, and in some cases a crash, as Windows cannot handle the file names.

- Please export your HUD's in HUD Options.

See this screenshot for exporting HUD's:

http://www.udbrky.com/hmsupport/exporthuds.PNG

- Then delete the prefs file in the config folder in*
    8/7/Vista: C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\

XP: C:\Documents and Settings\User_name\Application Data\HoldemManager

- Import your HUD's again.

- Set your seating preferences to match the site's seating preferences.

If there is none:
    set it to "-" for the right HUD and site for each game type/# of players.
    Open one table, make sure positions line up.
    Click settings on the summary HUD on the table, find the HUD name, click Use for all

* You will need to show hidden and system files. See this tutorial for showing system and hidden files:

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...in+Windows%3F+

See this screenshot for location in win 7 for the prefs files:

http://www.udbrky.com/hmsupport/prefs.PNG
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I followed all the steps above with the same results. No HUD is displayed in Full Tilt but the HUD is working properly for Stars.

What is this folder:

M:\Poker Related\Hand Histories
    That is where Poker Stars saves it's hand history