Replayer too slow to use for nlhe but fine for plo

Default Replayer too slow to use for nlhe but fine for plo

Hi

I have been playing on both nlhe and plo on ipoker, pokerstars regular and zoom variants. For the plo hands the replayer is fine but the holdem hands take a very long time to load. When they do load moving to the next step takes at least 30 secs to a minute as well.

I am running version 7785. any ideas?

Thanks

Are you using a different HUD in the replayer for PLO vs NLHE hands? If so, does the NLHE HUD have a lot more stats and/or NoteCaddy definitions and badges associated with it?

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Are you using a different HUD in the replayer for PLO vs NLHE hands? If so, does the NLHE HUD have a lot more stats and/or NoteCaddy definitions and badges associated with it?
    I am using different HUDS. Both are using Notecaddy Edge

Quote Originally Posted by ash0803 View Post
    I am using different HUDS. Both are using Notecaddy Edge
    NCE Ultimate? How many stats/badges in each of the HUDs? I have most of the NCE packages so you can export/email the HUDs and I can try to reproduce the issue but if it is specific to NCE and/or any custom definitions (which it sounds like it is) there isn't a lot we can do.

Have you tried assigning the PLO HUD to all replayers to see if the performance improves when using the replayer on NLHE hands? If so you can be relatively sure it is the HUD itself and/or one (or some) of the stats on the NLHE replayer HUD that aren't on the PLO HUD causing the problems.

Try using the 'Identifying slow definitions' portion of this FAQ to see if you can find some slow defs that are in the NLHE HUD that aren't in the PLO HUD.

Yes I believe I'm using NCE ultimate. I do not use any definitions outside of HM and the ones provided by NCE.

When I change the HUD to a basic one it is fine again. I will try eliminating stats to see which ones are the problems. I also notice whilst playing the badges sometimes take forever to appear. sometimes not at all. Will report back with my findings

I reset notecaddy settings and it seems to be working well now. It takes a while to start but once loaded everything is smooth it seems. I believe I have had this problem for a long time. Hopefully it has been resolved! thanks

Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems for now. If the problems return it might be best to ask the NoteCaddy and NCE developers about the issue as they will probably be able to assist better than I can.