Pot Betting do not work

Default Pot Betting do not work

Hello
    I'm using default party modern Lounge theme, but pot sizing do not work at all. I set required option "Table pops up in front at action". Where is the problem? Ty

Works OK for me, see on screen

I'm happy for you, but I didnt ask OK it for you or not *facepalm*. I asked how I can solve this problem

Please post or .zip and attach a copy of the following files and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNLog and TNConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files (x86)\TableNinjaPP

2) A screen shot of the table with your HUD displayed. See instructions at Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows.

3) A screenshot of your pot betting tab and a screenshot of the table showing the issue

Send the above information to support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread and your forum name
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback