Holdem Manager close after start it and error message opens

Default Holdem Manager close after start it and error message opens

Today I purchase me the HM2 and download it directly. If I now try to start the programm there is this error message:

When I click "OK" the HM2 close , as it says in the error message.

So the error message say , that there is no valid license , but how I should activate them , if I can't start the HM2 ?

I would be very happy if you could help me.

Sorry for my bad english

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\holdemmanager.exe, hudfuncsapp.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager2 installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates.

Turn off User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life

--

If that doesn't resolve it, email us your log.txt file and reg.log file from the

Windows 7: C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\ folder
    to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\holdemmanager.exe, hudfuncsapp.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager2 installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates.

Turn off User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life

--

If that doesn't resolve it, email us your log.txt file and reg.log file from the

Windows 7: C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\ folder
    to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread.
    Email sent.