Replayer sites replaying unknown hands upon having hand uploaded.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Replayer sites replaying unknown hands upon having hand uploaded.

Hi,

I'm having a really weird problem that I've never encountered before and it's sapping my will to live.

Basically the problem is this... I play on iPoker network, and upon uploading a hand I have played no less than 30 seconds ago to any replayer site, for eg pokerhand.org, weaktight.com, once uploaded it displays a hand from a site I don't play on, have never played on and in a game type I never play, showing the HERO as an unknown player to me. Not only this, but I have also just formatted my PC, I haven't imported any hands apart from about 70 I played whilst setting up my HUD etc, that I obviously played on iPoker.

I am full on baffled, so any light anyone can shed is going to be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

How do you export the handhistory in HoldemManager?

Update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...6_Internal.exe
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Thanks for the reply, when you say "How do you export the HH in HM?" I can only assume u mean when I am copying a single hand to upload to a replayer site? If so, I am literally just right clicking the hand I want to upload, copying it to clipboard, then pasting it into the relevant box on the replayer site. Also what is the file you linked me to? 2 days ago I installed the latest version of HM which is 1.11.05e, is this a newer version or something else?

Link above is more recent than 1.11.05e.

Can you post a hand here, just any hand, when you export such an ipoker handhistory.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

OK I'll update to that ^^ but meanwhile here is what I would upload to a replayer site to replay a hand (I've just right clicked a hand and copied it to clipboard)...

Right I just pasted a hand here but its not allowing me to paste it correctly... what I am copying is just coming up as the following which is obviously nowhere near all the data copied from the hand...

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><session sessioncode="2988678081">
    <general>
    <mode>real</mode>
    <gametype>Holdem NL £0.10/£0.20</gametype>
    <tablename>Gulob</tablename>
    <duration>N/A</duration>
    <gamecount>N/A</gamecount>
    <startdate>2011-01-27 15:27:20</startdate>
    <currency>GBP</currency>
    <nickname>m1llw411x</nickname>
    <bets>N/A</bets>
    <wins>N/A</wins>
    <chipsin>N/A</chipsin>
    <chipsout>N/A</chipsout>
    <ipoints>N/A</ipoints>

</general>
    <game gamecode="2613303488">
    <general>
    <startdate>2011-01-27 16:57:53</startdate>
    <players>
    <player seat="1" name="s7g7" chips="£20" dealer="0" win="£0" bet="£0.20" /><player seat="2" name="" chips="£0" dealer="0" win="£0" bet="£0" /><player seat="3" name="m1llw411x" chips="£23.77" dealer="0" win="£34.58" bet="£18.10" /><player seat="4" name="" chips="£0" dealer="0" win="£0" bet="£0" /><player seat="5" name="HachimaKi" chips="£23.98" dealer="0" win="£0" bet="£0" /><player seat="6" name="JLEADBITTER" chips="£18.10" dealer="0" win="£0" bet="£18.10" /><player seat="7" name="" chips="£0" dealer="0" win="£0" bet="£0" /><player seat="8" name="H3zziaN" chips="£37.88" dealer="0" win="£0" bet="£0" /><player seat="9" name="" chips="£0" dealer="0" win="£0" bet="£0" /><player seat="10" name="xa4ufena" chips="£18.57" dealer="1" win="£0" bet="£0" />
    </players>
    </general>
    <round no="0">
    <action no="1" player="s7g7" type="1" sum="£0.10" cards="[cards]"/><action no="2" player="m1llw411x" type="2" sum="£0.20" cards="[cards]"/>
    </round>
    <round no="1">
    <cards type="Pocket" player="s7g7">X X</cards><action no="7" player="s7g7" type="3" sum="£0.10" cards=""/><action no="10" player="s7g7" type="0" sum="£0" cards=""/><cards type="Pocket" player="m1llw411x">HK HA</cards><action no="8" player="m1llw411x" type="23" sum="£1.20" cards=""/><action no="11" player="m1llw411x" type="23" sum="£8" cards=""/><action no="13" player="m1llw411x" type="3" sum="£10.10" cards=""/><cards type="Pocket" player="HachimaKi">X X</cards><action no="3" player="HachimaKi" type="0" sum="£0" cards=""/><cards type="Pocket" player="JLEADBITTER">H8 HJ</cards><action no="4" player="JLEADBITTER" type="3" sum="£0.20" cards=""/><action no="9" player="JLEADBITTER" type="23" sum="£3" cards=""/><action no="12" player="JLEADBITTER" type="23" sum="£18.10" cards=""/><cards type="Pocket" player="H3zziaN">X X</cards><action no="5" player="H3zziaN" type="0" sum="£0" cards=""/><cards type="Pocket" player="xa4ufena">X X</cards><action no="6" player="xa4ufena" type="0" sum="£0" cards=""/>
    </round>
    <round no="2">
    <cards type="Flop" player="">S2 DJ HQ</cards>
    </round>
    <round no="3">
    <cards type="Turn" player="">DK</cards>
    </round>
    <round no="4">
    <cards type="River" player="">C3</cards>
    </round>

</game></session>

If you could let me know how I can give you one of my hands so that it pastes correctly that would be great.

Thanks again.
    Last edited by user999; 01-28-2011 at 12:49 PM.

Thats a html handhistory which is not displayed correct i guess?

Please attach the handhistory file to your post or use the html tags to quote the handhistory in a post

Ok try this, I uploaded a zipped file with one hand in it from Ipoker...

http://www.mediafire.com/?2pve41ke1k1tbmw
    Last edited by user999; 01-28-2011 at 03:03 PM.

Complicate way to attach a file but ok (there is a paper clip symbol "Attachments" above the message window).

This file looks pretty strange with special characters in the hand. I need the original handhistory file to reproduce this. You should find them in the archive folder (default c:\hmarchive).
    Please attach them too.

Yea it was a complicated way of attaching a file but I literally do not have a paperclip symbol "attachments" anywhere on my reply box!!! All I've got is "insert link" "insert image" and "wrap quote"...

ahaha OK I was using quick reply and didn't notice the "advanced" button lol... I'm new to this forum ...

OK I've zipped my entire HH from my last session, all hands played on iPoker...